Will Heroic T10 worth something till 85?

Hello guys!
    I play a Mage and my gear is 277lvl with full T10 Heroic.
    Does anyone knows how fast will I need to replace my gear while leveling or 277 gear will worth something till I reach 85?

you'll be wanting to replace it with either 83 blues or 84-85 quest greens, you shouldn't hang on to it too long

Most of the ilvl333 gear require level 83, so you'll be replacing your tier 10 at that point. You won't get any decent upgrades from Hyjal/Vashj'ir but you can get some nice upgrades from crafted stuff from professions as early as 81 (ilvl 316 caster dagger). Most of the upgrades will start hitting at 83 in Deepholm. Blue quest rewards from Uldum are ilvl325 and those from Twilight Highlands are 333. If you do dungeons while leveling you will be replacing most of your gear really fast, especially in the 82-84 bracket (Vortex pinnacle, Stonecore, lost city).

10+ Year Old Account
    bb 277 gear D:

Shadowmourne
    Crafted level 81 blue - Obsidium Executioner

You will probably replace all of your gear by level 83.

No later than 84 you will be in all greens/blues. Uldum/Deepholm is where the first quest upgrades come from. If you are holding on to epics from wrath by then for any reason (OMG my set bonus is OP, or OMG my legendary is OP) then you will be gimping yourself hard.

Crafted gear up to level 85 is actually pretty good stuff, go for as much of it as you can get. And remember, stamina is a huge stat while leveling. Don't pass up gear that gives you tons of stam because you might lose a secondary stat like crit. When mobs at level 83 are hitting you for 7k white damage, you will need that HP (especially if you body pull something else.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they said you'll have most of your crap replaced by Uldum/Twilight Highlands. Don't hang onto it, replace it quick. Going into those zones with a full set of t10 ain't nice. I did it on the beta, died more times than I ever died on any character for any other reason. Not enough health, can't afford to take any hits at all.

Cata heroics requires an average ILVL for your character of 333. Just sayin'

Heroicc ICC gear is far below that, it won't last much longer than Deepholm or Uldum.