Digital Cata giving free month?

Hey guys i'm not to sure if this has already been brought up or not. But does the digital retail copy of cata give a free month with it or not cause all I can see blizz saying it gives is the cata content.

Thank you for the replies in advance.

its nowhere written , therefore no , if it would be written somewhere then yes , but its not , so your question was answered before you posted

Ok thank you for the speedy, even thought you say i've answered my own question cause I was not to sure since i've know of a few online mmo's that have not stated a free month yet still produce one with it, just wanted to check.

No WoW expansions have offered a free month and im 99% sure Cata will not give you a month

10+ Year Old Account
    They've already given you free content for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Azalu View Post
    They've already given you free content for 2 weeks.
    What? The shattering is not "free content"; we payed and are paying subscription fees for that. It's been stated WoW maintains around a 50% profit margin by such amiable figures as Bobby Kotick on merely operating, less the profits from shipping expansions etc.
    On that note, please don't start telling people patches and bug fixes are "free" content in the future too.

I don't blame the OP for wanting to confirm whether s/he could get a free month, there's no need to get snide and start spewing jabs.

Deleted
    Definitely not. On another note, my sub time runs out on Dec 7 and I have no money to resubscribe. I think I'm screwed xP

Quote Originally Posted by Kitari1 View Post
    Definitely not. On another note, my sub time runs out on Dec 7 and I have no money to resubscribe. I think I'm screwed xP
    Sell a kidney.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
    HA! I have to admit I only play WoW for the homoerotic innuendoes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitari1 View Post
    Rofl, now that is pwned.

Do drug dealers give free samples when the customer is already hooked?
    i <3 u

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansisaf View Post
    Sell a kidney.
    this

Deleted
    Free ? Did you remember when we got a free day for last coz blizz mess something?
    The only free here bro is the 10 days who trial accounts get

Quote Originally Posted by MoeMm View Post
    Do drug dealers give free samples when the customer is already hooked?
    Perfect way to answer =]
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by moemm View Post
    do drug dealers give free samples when the customer is already hooked?
    best reply evah!

Deleted
    At the most blizzard has offered 7 free days of play time for cata