Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by takolin View Post
    When you factor in raidbuffs+netherwind presence, getting to 12.75% haste shouldn't be that hard.
    Oh I know that, but it should still be your first priority, not just stacking crit.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.
    Mage Moderator | Forum Guidelines | MMO IRC | Arcane Mage FAQ | TT7 R.I.P.

Deleted
    tel me , where can you acess the gear to make your spreadsheets? Id like to assist you in the making of the 359 and 372 bis lists as soon as the full loot list is revealed, cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Jakmax View Post
    I can't imagine an extra LB tick being better than a better chance a free pyro though o.O
    Can you link the theorycrafting site or post your numbers?
    theorycrafting site is Elitistjerks.com which everyone playing this game regardless of class should know

Deleted
    bump, any 359 non engineer list?

Deleted
    Is this accurate as of Live? I'm pretty sure that the Zone BoE drops don't drop a heroic version, but a normal version of the item on Heroic, at least from my own experiences. If this is so, what would be the relevant fillers in these slots? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgarth View Post
    bump, any 359 non engineer list?
    bump again!

Quote Originally Posted by Danielmagedagg123 View Post
    Is this accurate as of Live? I'm pretty sure that the Zone BoE drops don't drop a heroic version, but a normal version of the item on Heroic, at least from my own experiences. If this is so, what would be the relevant fillers in these slots? Thanks.
    Yes, the list was based off the Beta BoE zone drops. I can update it to include new live information for you. Will do it later as it's 4:27am and I haven't slept in 55 hours - snow storms ftl.

"It may be your $14.99, but it's the raid's $374.75" -- Ralask <Nether>, Senjin.

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige View Post
    Oh I know that, but it should still be your first priority, not just stacking crit.
    It is, but any type of gear gives that (you only need like 5% from gear :P). After that haste becomes the primary stat to reforge out of.

Quote Originally Posted by MythoS View Post
    It is, but any type of gear gives that (you only need like 5% from gear :P). After that haste becomes the primary stat to reforge out of.
    You only need 516 haste (a pinch over 4%) from gear assuming you have 3/3 NP and a shadow priest, boomkin or shaman dropping spell haste in your raid. Not everyone will have that buff covered in 10's (though most should), but that's why it's important to acknowledge that that haste threshold is greater then stacking crit. Without the 5% raid buff, you'll need 1181 Haste (~9.22%). Big jump.