Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I remember i wanted to see Dalaran so badly, but no Mage had the teleport yet he he. (Dident take long) I wanted to se what was under the bubble in Alterac Mountains. i also like phasing, the quest choise of a zone. Ulduar was awsome, and yes i liked the new idea for Raid without trash in argent tournament. And the new dungoons for Icecrown citadel and the raid there. But Argent tournament was really something new i agree, lol with the horses and lance and all that kind of new things.
    LOOKI

Running a raiding guild with friends and seeing all of the content this time around, unlike previous xpacs where I never saw the last boss of the final tier. Sure it's a lot easier this time around but idgaf. Also seeing the LK, my fave character from the WC lore, finally go down was an epic experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warning, post of text!

Experiencing the Death Knight

after having decided I would never touch one back in 3.0. Wanted to try tanking and cba'd leveling up a new character for the purpose so I decided to try this new flavor out And god I love'd playing frost tank! R.I.P

Seeing the legendary Naxxramas instance:

Though it may have been raped when it comes to the test of skill needed to be able to clear it compared to back in vanilla, the encounter mechanics are still awsome for alot of the bosses. Remember when melee had to dip in the slime when killing Patchwerk, Gluth kiting of adds, Thaddius switches etc. Love it and still prefer to go a round in Naxx today compared to Aidscrown citadel O_o

Ulduar:

Never liked it when it first came out due to me farming for Calamitys graps for like 4 months without seeing the bastard drop. But oh god when I first entered it knocked me over in epicness. I love how the hard modes were triggered back there and how the bosses just did not get more hp and hit harder like most in ICC.

Firefighter is still my favourite encounter in the game behind Algalon and I still remember the feeling when we finally killed that ¤%#%¤# Mimiron after wiping for sooo long Allways loved the old gods aswell and I have to put Yogg over C'Thun. His taunts, manic laughter and not to mention the most epic line ever: "I am the lucid dream. The monster in your nightmares. The fiend of a thousand faces. Cower before my true form. BOW DOWN BEFORE THE GOD OF DEATH!!" Still gets me everytime O_o + He had one of the hardest hardmodes ever.

Still bow to STARS for their world first Yogg+0 Kill when people said it was impossible with the numbers top people were pulling back then.

Icecrown Citadel:

Meh. Will remember it, but not from the epicness. DBW made the average joe a ninja and most bosses were kinda static in their hardmodes. They had more life and bashed us up more, but they were still the same. However there are good fights in there aswell and I'd like to say kudos to Blizzard for fights like Putricide (God I love him!) and for once making an encounter where the casters had a harder time then us melee :P (Sindragosa HM)

And of course Arthas, they gave him a worthy end afterall, but still feel he was raped throughout the expansion. If you have read the lore I think you would agree. Kinda feel he is like a typical "Muahaha you know my plan but I will not let you get away this time! Hey you *randomgoon* kill this guy while I make myself a cup of tea". Sad to watch one of the most evil villians getting turned into an idiot. However loved the part with Terenas in the end.
    Last edited by Lichlips; 2010-12-01 at 01:42 PM.
    Current goals ingame:
    100 Mounts: Done Over 9000 Achievement points: Done
    All raiding glories:4/6
    40 Exalted reputations:Done
    Achievement whore since: June 2010!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing

Deleted
    Wintergrasp, some funny quests and alot of fun with guildies

Being in a server top 5 guild during Ulduar. HM XT, Council, Hodir, Thorim, Freya, Mimi and Yogg were my favorite fights of the entire expansion.
    Getting one of the first OS10 3D kills in a raid a friend and I organized between our two guilds.
    The first Undying and Immortal runs my guild did.

My fondest memory is completing the entire expansion. There was nothing that we didn't beat well before the end of this thing.

Owning everything and everyone.

Wrathgate. Never got tired of that quest line. Did it on 7 of my characters.
    There's really no middle ground with you, is there? Either you don't care at all, or you care 100-and-crazy-percent.

After going to and fourth among guilds, during vanilla and tbc, I/we managed to bring together enough irl friends to raid 10m in wrath. (about from uldu days and out..)

My best WoW-times have been in wrath, cause of this.

Deleted
    unplayable server performance in Naxx and Ulduar

Deleted
    Ulduar, many good memories in that place, from 9-manning FL only to be royally demolished by the two trash golems after it to hearing everyone cry their eyes out in laughter upon hearing XT's voice for the first time, to seeing an entire raid group collectively crap their pants as Kologarn stands up. The list could go on and on.

Another thing I'm very grateful for is seeing our guild grow the way we wnated to see it grow - with likeminded people rather than just going for the first guys/girls we come across. And the fact that we had 3 people leave because of ICC progress a week before we started downing 3 new bosses (none of which they managed with the guild they formed after leaving us).

My fondest memory of wrath was it ending. This expansion was terrible, and I'm happy to see it go.

Algalon...

"I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and raised in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion... of empathy. I... have... felt... NOTHING! A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do?
    Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.
    I've rearranged the reply code. Your planet will be spared. I cannot be certain of my own calculations anymore.
    I lack the strength to transmit the signal. You must hurry. Find a place of power close to the skies.
    Do not worry about my fate <name>. If the signal is not transmitted in time re-origination will proceed regardless. Save. Your. World."

Finally we got to see the bigger picture, if only for just a moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    seeing my bf get the raven lord, he was so happy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

The whole expansion. Liked every raid and dungeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    The raiding experience and the friends I made. I first raided in late tbc, but not a lot(didn't really know how to play then and up untill after naxx). Then my first guild disbanded, was suggested another guild on that server from a friend. Got into it, and ever since then i've stuck with those same people, even to another server . Also getting the Ulduar 10 drake at TOC days when it was still a bit hard, unlike how easy it is now. The feeling of downing LK was also very epic!
    Last edited by Bassch; 2010-12-01 at 04:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Killing Mu'ru after a long long time of whipes .. like a bad dream repeating.

It still hunts me .. but when it was done, it felt great.

Ow and Wotlk it should be Ulduar + HMs
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Pressing Y for the first time and seeing dozens upon dozens of achievements just waiting to be completed. What can I say? I like achievements.

Deleted
    First Kel'thuzad kill done with a guild of only real-life friends.
    Also the the first LK kill.