Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

What didn't you do in WotLK you wished you had done before Cata hits

As it's all in the title, I'll let you know my top three:

- Kill LK on hc; best tries were 36% and 35%
    - Complete Loremaster (I did all except Northrend before 4.0.3a hit so no achievement)
    - Levelled fishing on all toons, all other professions are maxed

Deleted
    - Kill Algalon, never got him down when he was current, never really got to get back there after.
    - Get the effin' ZG tiger
    - level'd my hunter, probably will never get him to max, tried 2 times now (to 70, only got to 50 & to 80, only got to 71)

Finish 40 Exalted reps.
    Kill Algalon. I still haven't for some reason...
    ZG Tiger. : (

Heroic 25 man LK. We are making last attempts today in raid but its unlikely. Oh, and 25m algalon. I was out dealing with issues at work the night we did that, and we haven't really gone back to it. Other than that I'm pretty happy. Kind of wish I did insane but it will still be around and the fact that it will bother people who did it "when it was hard (lol)" make me enjoy it even more since it will satisfy my thirst for nub tears.

10+ Year Old Account
    25man icc drake

10+ Year Old Account
    It would be
    Get all exalted
    get a 310% mount
    raid during Ulduar time >.<
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

ive done just about everything i could want to except maybe algalon 25.

1) Get Mimiron's Head. One Yogg-0 kill, but lost the roll. Never got my current guild to farm it.
    2) Fish up a turtle.
    3) Try out an arena.
    4) ToGC Immortality 25. Anub 25(H) and Halion 10(H) remain the only significant* raid instance bosses I've never killed. I'm a latecomer to the game, so most of them weren't current when I killed them, but I wanted to collect the whole set.

Granted, #3 on the list was so far from my list of priorities for so long, and I really doubt that I'd ever really get into arena play or be very good at it, but I would have liked to try it at least a few times, get a few achievement points, and see how a different category of folks enjoy the game.

*I say significant, because there are a couple of ZG bosses in the madness area that I never killed, and I think a couple of the random Kara bosses I haven't killed either. But I don't care about those really.
    Last edited by Kurgosh; 2010-12-01 at 04:23 PM.

Deleted
    Didn't... No wait, LK sucked.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    well...I almost completely finished WotLK. I missed very few things

I still would like to complete The Traitor King achievements (10 and 25)
    I would love to finish the last few random ulduar achievements.
    And Heroic RS (10 and 25).

Thats all i need to be completely finished with this expansion, lol.

LK HC,
    Anub 50 tries (did once 49 with oneshot on Anub and wipe on faction and never went there again)
    Never won Mimi Head in ~ 12 kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawati View Post
    Didn't... No wait, LK sucked.
    Do you mean LK as a fight or WotLK as an expansion. Because i think both were pretty good, Wrath had some fun raids and some good positive changes for the game. Granted there was a lot of negative changes too but when the game first came out there was a hell of a lot of bad points.

10+ Year Old Account
    10 80s.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

I didn't farm ZG enough, and uhm.. I didn't get to kill LK. (forever a noob)
    Robot Unicorn Attack or GTFO

i wished i had used the dungeon finder like immediately after it was available....not several months later.

15+ Year Old Account
    Missed naxx achieves when they had a reward, cuz I was maining my dk and not my lock, switched halfway through when people were all meh.
    Never raided uld when it was current content.
    Still no zg tiger, even after the year of farming in bc, and the two in wotlk, i made rng mad somehow.
    Heroic lk kill woulda been nice.

Still no turtle from fishing, definitely did something to piss off rng.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgosh View Post
    2) Fish up a turtle.
    This I won't miss, spent a lot of time watching the bobber only to have wasted days with nothing to show for it

Quote Originally Posted by sonof View Post
    As it's all in the title, I'll let you know my top three:

- Kill LK on hc; best tries were 36% and 35%
    - Complete Loremaster (I did all except Northrend before 4.0.3a hit so no achievement)
    - Levelled fishing on all toons, all other professions are maxed
    Undying
    Immortal
    Grand Crusader
    Black Proto-Drake
    Plagued Proto-Drake
    Champion of Ulduar
    Zulian Raptor
    Zulian Tiger.

Hey, if you're gonna wish, wish big.

I wish I hadn't missed Ulduar... I stopped playing half way through Naxx and came back with ToC, never really set foot in Ulduar during the progression period. Also wish I hadn't taken a break during our first 25 heroic LK kill...

Deleted
    i got the Exalted, then i saw its another achievement...45 exalted factions. But i got that when i logged in after 4.0.3a
    Turtle
    some fishing achievements