[A] <Normandy> Pre 4.0 Bane 10s group recruiting one Hunter

As the title indicates I am looking for a hunter to join our progression hard mode tens raid group. This is a tight knit group that has been raiding tens together long before it became fasionable. <Normandy> itself was a 25s progression raid group during Wrath and has a vibrant community of 75+ accounts with multiple 10s groups encapsulated in it. With the new primacy of tens it will be a confederation of active groups each seeking to explore and challenge content at each groups own pace.

Omaha, the group I run, will be a dedicated progression group that fully intends to see each layer of content defeated far in advance of the next release. This will afford us the opportunity to work on our alts (all of whom are also Bane multiple times over) etc. Most of us are working professionals so the raiding hours will be restricted to evenings 8-12 est, principally Tues, Thurs and Sunday but everyone in the group has play times that far exceed just contact raid time. The player we are looking for should plan on leveling through immediately, i.e., when the sun sets on Tuesday you should see 85 on the horizon. Raiding will officially commence on the 14th but I fully anticipate not wasting the first week's ID.

The hunter we would like to play with should have:
    - A Bane kill. (Undying, Zero Light and a clean 50/50 ToGC run are pluses)
    - A working knowledge of all specs. (You won't be asked to provide replen, spec for max dps will be the rule.)
    - A comprehensive set of fully leveled pets (including the BM ones)
    - A love for theory crafting.
    - An expectation of 100% attendance.
    - 21+

A side note too, my alt is a hunter. Everyone in our group believes in the primacy on the class, seriously, its going to be the don't leave home without it class. If we could afford to get me off my Holy Paladin I'd just take the Hunter slot, but we can't. I say this to let any applicant know that we are looking for a colleague here, nothing short of that.

If you are interested in this position please either PM me on these boards or on the EJ boards (Ratatouille is my board name there). For in game questions I can be found playing either Starwhite or Fyce, both on Kel'Thuzad. Please be sure to include the following in the pm:

- A passage about your experience raiding.
    - Discuss what you like and don't like about hunters.
    - Tell us what you do in the real world (general terms only please.)
    - Identify any alts you have.
    - An armory link.
    - Links to parses.

Lastly, as a disclaimer, if you can't communicate in full sentences with some semblance of grammar, don't bother hitting the "send" key.
    Last edited by Burma; 2010-12-01 at 07:27 PM.