Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aragen View Post
    I don't see why anyone would like that UI, I for one have always found the default Blizzard one to be perfect in every way since Vanilla to today.
    you play a melee hunter dont you?
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

my stormwind flag has been placing a darnassus banner instead ever since 4.0.1, never got around to reporting it
    Battlemaster Ralamus (retired rogue)

we all hate gnomes
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Check out my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/user/MairouTV

Quote Originally Posted by Aragen View Post
    I don't see why anyone would like that UI, I for one have always found the default Blizzard one to be perfect in every way since Vanilla to today.
    I was going to reply with comments on ignorance, but really, it's not worth the effort. If the UI was "perfect in every way" since Vanilla, Blizzard would never have improved on the default UI, as the launch UI - "perfect" would be the last you'd ever need. So, your argument doesn't even have an internal logic.

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    Lol, my original thought when I read his post was "he must play a hunter" as it's virtually the only class that you can almost get away with being effective with using the default UI.
    Last edited by Janaa; 2010-12-01 at 09:24 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    The true measure of a person is how they act when they know they won't get caught.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazlehoff View Post
    ...and so it begins.

...and so it begins.
    and ends.

/thread
    Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

"Haters gonna hate" hahaha
    jk
    I am a gnome I try to make all my characters gnomes.
    IF there is an input of hate on the gnome society it can only make us stronger.
    RETALIATE MY FELLOW GNOMES!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snippe View Post
    "Haters gonna hate" hahaha
    jk
    I am a gnome I try to make all my characters gnomes.
    IF there is an input of hate on the gnome society it can only make us stronger.
    RETALIATE MY FELLOW GNOMES!
    For Gnomeregan!

10+ Year Old Account
    For Gnomeregan!