Problem With Forums

I didn't know how to look into getting this fixed, but I have tried to reply to several threads on the General Forums within the last week or so, and they always come back with "your post will not be visible until a moderator approves it." This would seem ok to me, however they never show up? Is there something wrong with how i'm posting?

Very short posts or posts with links (by new users?) tend to get caught in the spam filter. I am sure someone with a prettier color name can explain it fully.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, they're just caught by our spam filter. Right now it's taking us a bit of time to go through them and approve them... but hopefully soon with the new mods it'll be faster.

If you have something important that gets stuck, PM the mod of the forum or a super mod / admin and they can let it through

15+ Year Old Account
    Just took a quick run through them, and I saw 2 posts of you in a mount Thread. Those were approved, so they should show up now.
    There might have been more posts from you, but I'll have to admit that I didn't check for all the names on those many, many pages of Moderated Posts...

Next time, feel free to PM me if something like this happens
    I try to go through them every day, but obviously didn't manage to do so.
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Very short posts or posts with links (by new users?) tend to get caught in the spam filter. I am sure someone with a prettier color name can explain it fully.
    So we agree that blue is a horrible color, then? This is good news.

I see who is the favorite around here with the colored title.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I see who is the favorite around here with the colored title.
    We are just at the bottom of the Food chain....
    Dawwwwwww