Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As ret....i doubt it...rets seem to be really squishy to me...I can tank heriocs as holy though...not sure if it will be possible to do that in BRC though

Quote Originally Posted by annarion View Post
    I also surely hope people stop saying retradin and start saying ret like a normal human being.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by zephurwitch View Post
    As ret....i doubt it...rets seem to be really squishy to me...I can tank heriocs as holy though...not sure if it will be possible to do that in BRC though
    Heroics which were designed for people with less than an il187 average.

If you were to tank in plate dps gear as opposed to tank plate gear, or in quest greens for that matter; which would consists mostly of plate dps gear. If I were you I'd have my finger over my cooldowns and would use them as often as possible. Although it's not like blizz isn't aware of the lack of well itemized plate gear. I'd say talent so you're uncrittable and stack stam for your long haul from 80-85.

I dont think it will be very easy to do... btu I think it may be possible...

Blizz has said that they want Plate DPS/Feral DPS to be able to go bear form/defensive stance/etc... equip a sword and board and be able to tank Regulars...

No way could any spec NOT made to tank be able to tank in early Cata. it is going to be a 'shock and awe' to ppl who were not in beta.

Deleted
    Also you cant join the first instance with ilvl 200 gear because I think you need about 230 ilvl gear minimum to join the dungeon queue.

Deleted
    Why people keep saying that the 1st Cataclysm dungeons are for 78-80? Cataclysm dungeons are 80+ but some gear may include ''Requires level 78'' but I hope that will be fixed. Like ToC 5-normal used to be 78-80 it got fixed and only lvl 80's can go there ^^, sorry offtopic, and strongly NO for retri tanking, just no.. I would like to kick every tank from group who ain't tank geared/specced and Im sure you will wipe there