Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    I must say, Blizzard must have listened to the wave of QQs about the Hunter PvE and PvP sets in WoTLK because they have by far THE best looking PvP set and one of the coolest PvE sets starting off Cata.

That Samurai/Pirate/Shredder PvP set is, I think, one of the coolest PvP sets I've seen ever. Makes me want to dust off my old Troll Hunter and give him a roll. The Murloc themed PvE set is in my top 3 as well along with DK and Mage.

Friggin' HUUUUUGE upgrade from that shitty bland PvE and PvP sets from WoTLK (especially PvP, Hunter PvP sets looks like total crap in WoTLK).
    I would agree for the most part. I think Hunter sets have been really good throughout the game. Giantstalkers was awesome. Dragonstalkers was classic. T3/7 was one of the coolest and personally I really enjoyed Gronnstalkers. It was one of my favorites. There have been other classes in alot worse shape than hunters by far.

Druids have had the short end of the stick for a while. Rogue sets have been progressively worse. I mean, I agree with you but, a lot of these arguments are purely subjective and based on personal preference. I do thank Blizzard though for taking the time they have with the expansion. It's really off to a great start!

Quote Originally Posted by Barash View Post
    I'd rather have a class that isn't broken than a good looking set.
    This. A thousand times this. Blizzard has not adressed any major bug in 2 months.

Expect to see T12 as Camel stalker

Deleted
    It's indeed nice, I think overall the tier sets is getting better, look back at tier 1, for druids Cenarion, I mean what the heck is that? :P

Deleted
    Yeah, hunter set is best looking so far. Cant say anything bad about rogues but anyway.

I agree, the tier 11 set looks badass! No more bucket head (t4), acorn head (t10), etc. However, there have been some great ones in between too. We don't give Blizzard enough credit! ^_^