Thread: Al'Akir...

Al'Akir...

Doesn't seem to be so "evil". His manner of speech would suggest that he is "honorable". That he may have been forced to ally with Deathwing, and perhaps he allows the heroes to "defeat" him. The Eye of the Storm mechanic seems to support this, that he is testing their strength...

It is said that the weapon he wields might be the legendary caster weapon that has been of much discuss, in the form of a dagger perhaps...

To me it seems that Al'Akir is not done, and that he will play a role in the future, that role nobody knows. I like Al'Akir and to see him simply disappear after being defeated would be a waste.

Maybe, but Blizzard isn't going to make a dagger a legendary. They want Legendarys to be big. The next one is going to be a staff......I'm thinking the Water Elemental Lord's weapon.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    neptulon and therazane both dont want to work for deathwing/oldgods

i wouldnt be suprised if rag and al'akir are forced

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Maybe, but Blizzard isn't going to make a dagger a legendary. They want Legendarys to be big. The next one is going to be a staff......I'm thinking the Water Elemental Lord's weapon.
    Trident, polearm, hunter/drood :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charo View Post
    Trident, polearm, hunter/drood :P
    trident that controls the oceans

yep if we cant have frostmourne we aint gettin that

Al'Akir seems to give off the felling hes either peer pressured or forced. Look at other zones though, you expect fire elementals to be very crazy, this wind being evil i think may have a twist..