Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Get my ass to 85, and if I manage that, get started on gearing and leveling my professions.

Deleted
    Just leveling in my own pace, ill prolly be lvl 85 by the end of the week. Spamming dungeons and leveling proffessions!! Then lvl my shaman and enjoy all the quests even more!!

Be leveling my Shaman to 85, then maybe my rogue, then starting a Worgen =)

10+ Year Old Account
    will create a worgen rogue and the starting zone than create a goblin and do the same after ill start leveling my hunter to 85 and explore the new content but i will not rush anything i will enjoy it as for raids i am fed up with that looking back at these 2 last years ill need a few weeks off
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Gammer View Post
    Leveling in a couple days, grinding out heroics, then doing a 25man first week!
    You expect to just get to 80, and be able to farm heroics?
    You started in Wrath, right?
    Edit: I will be casually leveling from 80-82 in BRC with friends and questing afterwards as far as I know. After that, probably work on rep and pre-heroic gear for my hunter and then attempt heroics!
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    You expect to just get to 80, and be able to farm heroics?
    You started in Wrath, right?
    Edit: I will be casually leveling from 80-82 in BRC with friends and questing afterwards as far as I know. After that, probably work on rep and pre-heroic gear for my hunter and then attempt heroics!
    You do realize that guilds with even a small amount of structure wont have as many problems getting through heroics, right? They're harder, not impossible. And yes, my guild did test out heroics on the Beta through toons that we leveled from 80-85 and didn't have many issues in completing most of them.

Post videos of your very first heroics if you do them in < 2 days of Cata being launched!
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somehow level my Hunter from 80-85. Though it will probaly take longer then a week considering all the other people doing the same.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Poosh View Post
    Somehow level my Hunter from 80-85. Though it will probaly take longer then a week considering all the other people doing the same.
    Level as MM Don't Serpent Sting mobs because ArS does more in a shorter period, and mobs will be dead before SrS does more than ArS!
    Retired boomer.

Quote Originally Posted by ciggy View Post
    No way in hell you are gonna get 85 in a night. NO WAY!
    Its perfectly doable, and technically the have like 35 hours or something?

Get DK to 85, farm normal dungeons to get necessary gear for heroics. Then Raid.

I'm sure SOMEONE in the world will be able to pull it off by "taking advantage of game mechanics" again :P
    Retired boomer.

Deleted
    I will start leveling my new goblin mage!

Leveling my DK to 85 first and possibly my warlock afterwards. Lots of questing, doing random dungeons, all night long sleep all day and get back at it the next day.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i work dec 7th 6pm-6am my cata week starts dec 8th at 6am when work lets go(if amazon gets cata to my house in time) i took the 10th 11th and 12th off work so i can no life to 85 in a few days then grind to be able to raid then chill and play black ops lmao

Deleted
    got day 3 days off from work, so level my UD mage as fast as i can then gear up. and hit the raids

GRIND, grind, grind straight to the 85 with my mage, but first i think i'm going to go mount hyjal coz in vashj'ir you probably get underwater mount after 10first quests sooo.... no thank you. Time is of the essence

Deleted
    Im gonna level to 85 as fast as i can, then i will make tons of money with mining and enchanting, and do heroics/raids with my guild. Also rated BGs ofc

Level Archaeology while I wait for the initial rushing mass of Cata's release to pass... not keen on the idea of fighting over mobs, or collective quest items, against 30+ others... :P

leveling asap and then after gearing up my toons i guess :P
    Intel i7 2600k | NZXT Havik 140 | Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | 3x Liyama E2407HDS(5760x1080) | Intel 520 Series 120GB
    2x EVGA GTX 690 SC Signature 4096MB in SLI | 16GB Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 2133 | CoolMaster HAF X