Question about new pvp gear and smoke bomb.

Will the new epic pvp gear require ratings to purchase and also if your in battle with lets say a warrior and in melee range and pop smoke bomb can they still attack you?

You're supposed to be able to attack someone inside the smoke bomb but not outside it if i got it right

Smoke bomb works kinda like a LoS that you can avoid, While your in it your are out of "LoS" of anyone who isnt

Yes the warrior could still attack you. What you would want to do is Smoke Bomb on top of the warrior into a kidney so your team could kill him and the healer could not heal him while hes stunned and cant get out. The pally would have to run into the cloud to heal him and a quick blind into kidney/ smoke bomb combo could be pretty awesome with some snares or CC on the healer.

I dont know if the epic pvp gear requires rating, However if they are doing anything like before it looks like you can buy the blue 85 pvp gear for the honor you stocked up on in wrath and from bgs in cata and then once you start doing rated BGs and Arena you can use the conquest points to purchase the epic versions. After a few minutes of looking i found nothing on the cost of the epic set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Devanox View Post
    Yes the warrior could still attack you. What you would want to do is Smoke Bomb on top of the warrior into a kidney so your team could kill him and the healer could not heal him while hes stunned and cant get out. The pally would have to run into the cloud to heal him and a quick blind into kidney/ smoke bomb combo could be pretty awesome with some snares or CC on the healer.
    Nice never thought of that woot for a nice cc for rogues.

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 05:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Shirt View Post
    I dont know if the epic pvp gear requires rating, However if they are doing anything like before it looks like you can buy the blue 85 pvp gear for the honor you stocked up on in wrath and from bgs in cata and then once you start doing rated BGs and Arena you can use the conquest points to purchase the epic versions. After a few minutes of looking i found nothing on the cost of the epic set pieces.
    Cool thats what i plan on doing is finishing the hp cap today and save till im 85. The cost of the epics is like 1800 and 2200 conquest points depending on what peice of gear you get and thats only sets i dont know about accesseries or wrist and capes and stuff