Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast

Its amazing, specially since I haven't been on Beta.

But does anyone know what the Guild Feast of Strength achievements can be like?

Thanks a lot for this!
    "Lifes a bitch, and I'm her pimp." - MC Chris

Thanks a lot for this. Works perfectly, and you can even look at the guild levels/rewards/perks.

Hey, next time you steal my thread, please don't act like it's yours.

mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/exploits/311910-watch-guild-achivements-game.html

Quote Originally Posted by Aragniel View Post
    though I could see Blizzard getting pissy if you link the script or spam trade with it
    Yeah, just keep it on the down low if you're afraid of getting banned.

To OP: Thanks bunches, now I can more easily have conversations with bored guild mates about all of the wonders of Cataclysm.

EDIT- Though you should have credited to mmowned.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
    Its amazing, specially since I haven't been on Beta.

Currently, there is only 3 guild feats.
    Realm first on the last raid encounters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rotgut View Post
    Hey, next time you steal my thread, please don't act like it's yours.

mmowned.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/exploits/311910-watch-guild-achivements-game.html
    He didn't say it was his at all, and I don't use Mmowned, so if it wasn't for him I never would have found out about it.

Thanks Squaree! I'll check this out when I get online.

the tab disappears again if u log out

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoyll View Post
    He didn't say it was his at all, and I don't use Mmowned, so if it wasn't for him I never would have found out about it.

Thanks Squaree! I'll check this out when I get online.
    Very much so, but copying an entire thread and not crediting anyone, not even for the screenshot, is just bad ethics

Deleted
    Very much so, but copying an entire thread and not crediting anyone, not even for the screenshot, is just bad ethics
    I should have looked at the Mmowned thread first to be honest. I didn't realise that he'd basically copy/pasted everything there. My bad.

I kind of agree. The guy didn't just take something someone else had found and present it somewhere else, he literally copy and pasted the entire post!

Deleted
    Thanks man

I would say grats/ty, but copy/pasting a thread and not giving credit is bad mojo.

Deleted
    Hmm interesting it ALSO shows all the new features in your guild pane - when you press the J key by default.
    Last edited by mmoca7472cd2b9; 2010-12-02 at 07:08 PM.

Win EoS 100 times 1600-0.. holy cow, that's gonna take.. an eternity?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanatic View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/achievements=3.15093