Poll: More Excited For: Cataclysm or Christmas?

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    As an athiest, I have no care for Christmas or any of the other religion based holidays, cataclysm however, quite looking forward to it.
    Intel i7-2600k @ 4.6 ghz - Corsair H100 - 16GB DDR3-1600 - SLI GTX 580 - Crucial 240GB

Corsair Obsidian 650D - WD 2TB Black Storage

you post this thread on a wow posting website days before cataclysm hits, of course its cataclysm =D

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    it was renamed Cataclysmas, so....

MERRY CATACLYSMAS ALL!!
    Sigged.

It's Penguin Heaven, Dave. It's anywhere you want it to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more excited for The Old Republic!

Lol naw, definitely excited for Christmas more though. I'll be getting Cataclysm early but I love hangin' out with family I haven't seen in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Honestly this year it is cataclysm, im 17 now so the excitement of Christmas is starting to wear off.
    I'm also living in a house with only 2 brothers and my mum since my parents have split up, we also live quite far away from any of my other family so there isn't much family stuff going on, more excited about going overseas to see my dad next year than Christmas

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 01:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by satyrikon View Post
    As an athiest, I have no care for Christmas or any of the other religion based holidays, cataclysm however, quite looking forward to it.
    you don't need to be Christian to celebrate Christmas =] i'm athiest/satanist and i still like christmas with my family =]
    <start epic wow theme>
    A world of limitless adventure. We cast the lords of shadow and flame back into the abyss.
    <more epic wow theme>
    We held the line against the rising tide of death itself.
    <epic music peaks>
    We have endured the breaking of the world.Now we face the Destroyer and we will end him.
    <cue Bennny Hill music>Pandas! Pokemon!

Quote Originally Posted by Morlin View Post
    I'm not excited for Christmas very much anymore. Being single, and not expecting to give or receive much leaves not much to look forward to in that department. Yeah, maybe I'm a scrooge, maybe I'm not recognizing the real reason for the season, it's just hard to get into the Christmas spirit this year. Cataclysm, on the other hand, I'm a lot more excited about.
    you said my words....

Quote Originally Posted by Dashield28 View Post
    Trick question. Cataclysm is Christmas.
    First post nailed it pretty good. I'm not overly excited about Christmas anymore....although eatings lots of cookies and candy is always very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by mgvsquared View Post
    Honestly, Cataclysm. I'm excited for both for different reasons, but Christmas is "I'm looking forward to being with family and eating great food" kind of excitement. Cata is a "I can't WAIT for this awesome game." kind of excitement.
    Cata definitely outweighs family.

10+ Year Old Account
    Catachrism(as).
    Assistant (to the) Regional Manager.

Christmas... because I get vacation time to play cata!
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

I see many people saying that as they get older Christmas means less. I'd like to correct that statement, as you get older, christmas first becomes less important, then becomes very important once again. My son might be too young right now, but daddy can't wait till he is old enough to enjoy it like I did when I was young.

Christmas for me.
    Edit: And I'm religious, so that is a factor.
    To be married on January 21st, 2011.

10+ Year Old Account
    i hate xmas

Strength is something you earn.
    Rockin' Azeroth since Vanilla BETA.

Server first kill of Ragnaros (back in the day).
    He's back for more. I'm gonna give it to him.

Christmas is when I get cata, cause of exams I don't get to do much until then, except qq about all the goblins and flying mounts in org.
    Reality hits like a baseball bat, duck-taped to a bus on top of a truck ... thats moving very fast!