Thread: So I tamed..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaga View Post
    Steve.
    ... HOLY S..T thats my gondria's name.... matter of fact all my kitties are called steve O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It's a unique beast with a name, so let it keep the name Gondria, for it is its name.
    I was considering this, because Gondria isn't bad in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    It's a unique beast with a name, so let it keep the name Gondria, for it is its name.
    I did this with King Krush (though I dropped the king so now he's just Krush), but I'm not really a fan of most of the spirit beast's names. Called my Skoll Tesla, and my Loque Abaddon. I mostly like mythical names for the spriit beasts.

The best resource I've ever found for coming up with names for anything is behindthename.
    - The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

Deleted
    its a cat (skin at least) so name it PAUL ofc...what else could it be.

Reason:

Mine's called Sheldon.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post
    I did this with King Krush (though I dropped the king so now he's just Krush), but I'm not really a fan of most of the spirit beast's names. Called my Skoll Tesla, and my Loque Abaddon. I mostly like mythical names for the spriit beasts.

The best resource I've ever found for coming up with names for anything is behindthename.
    I like the site you linked, gave me a lot of good ideas for the name, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyph3r View Post

So... why'd you rename Skoll, then? >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Toomucheffort
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlecat! no actually thats mine, erm..... Dave?
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfang View Post
    They laugh in the face of our pet, they laugh at our traps, they laugh at our slows and backleaps. We have but one final weapon up our sleeve. We can play on their far weaker and feebler minds to impress on them the illusion that we have died! Yes we can confound and befuddle our enemies into thinking we have slipped off this mortal coil. Of course, a fellow hunter knows different. he knows we are simply fooling them into complacency. For it is then, when they belive they have won... we strike.

mikejones

Hmm...
    Something Tough, amazing, and manly...
    Emily.
    Hi.