Wink Paladin, Priest, or Druid?

First post everrr, w00t.

So I have a pally, priest, and druid each geared (and well) for all three of their respective specs. Epic flying and maxed professions on each. Who do I level to 85 first?

Would love to hear if you have one of these classes and/or are debating over a similar situation. Don't be shy, help!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tele View Post
    First post everrr, w00t.

So I have a pally, priest, and druid each geared (and well) for all three of their respective specs. Epic flying and maxed professions on each. Who do I level to 85 first?

Would love to hear if you have one of these classes and/or are debating over a similar situation. Don't be shy, help!
    Flavor of the month is the pally .. holy will be OP for a while (in pvp, I hear mixed things about pve). Resto druids are not happy right now (i think), but ferals are. Priests will always be useful and good.

I'd do pally first out of that bunch, if only to enjoy their OPness for a while. Otherwise i'd go feral and tank, since I'm hearing tanks are a rare commodity and you'll be able to blast through heroics queuing as one.
    I am the Zen master. I am the calm, quiet little center of the universe.
    Valhallä - Jaedenar US

Priests are horrible at PVE and PVP healing as of beta shut down. ATM HPally is looking to be fotm.

I've heard similar rumors as well. E.g. Warriors and Pallies general are solid/imba/faceroll early on in PvP/arena as they wear plate and high resilience is missing.

Any suggestions for tanking though? The druid and pally are pretty decked as far as tank sets - any prot leveling may be fast idk.

Thanks for your inputz.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just an fyi, threads asking about this exact topic usually get locked and the posters sometimes get bans. Read forum rules before making your first post your last.

whatever you think is most fun, really. The giant gear reset that Cata brings with it means that it's not going to really matter where your toons are at 80, current gear-wise.

Anything but druid. They're a bunch of snots, with their "anything you can do, I can do better" attitudes.

Whichever you prefer, But pallies are fun

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    whatever you think is most fun, really. The giant gear reset that Cata brings with it means that it's not going to really matter where your toons are at 80, current gear-wise.
    That's true.

Maybe it's just me but I have a sneaky suspicion shadow priests are going to be strong as bulls in early Cata...

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 02:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    Anything but druid. They're a bunch of snots, with their "anything you can do, I can do better" attitudes.
    Hahaha, that certainly seems valid for 95% of night elf druids.

Quote Originally Posted by prefect View Post
    It's true isn't it

Seriously though, I know some say Resto's aren't happy but I've found, at least at level 80 against 80 content, it just required a change of thinking.. Use lifebloom, use nourish only to extend lifebloom, not spam heal like the old days, hots roll, emergency healing touch.. *shrug* Seems I have generally more time to ponder than less in the new spec, maybe that's just me

They are all fun and all three are "hybrids" so to speak and bring crazy versatility... but I guess it comes down to preference.

I'm in a tough spot like many of you. What to do what to do...

---------- Post added 2010-12-02 at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hippykong View Post
    Whichever you prefer, But pallies are fun
    Then I'd have to racechange Tauren like 90% of the nerdz out there. No offense if you are a Tauren pally.