Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Thanks to the snow I probably won't be playing as early as I hoped, but really, to everyone complaining about server instability, you never played Wrath or TBC launches..

I'll wait a week.
    I'm still thinking about it...

Personally I never play on the Sabbath, didn't realise so many shared my piety....

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalfingers View Post
    Ughhh got my last medical exam on the 8th.. I am thinking about locking my computer away just so I don't abandon studying all day in favor of playing. After my 6 hour drive home on the 8th, however, Its gonna be a nice long cataclystmas break.
    Cataclysmas Break. I like it.

I have finals on the 7th and the 9th, and a leftover gift card to Fry's for $50, so I've resolved to force myself to wait until I finish my final on Thursday to drive to Fry's and use up that giftcard on Cataclysm.
    Valore - 85 Paladin - Bonechewer
    Spirik - 85 Shaman - Bonechewer

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's anything like WotLK day 1, I'll be playing extremely causally. If anything, working on getting my professions trained up with new stuff and looking at everything. I expect a lot of disconnects and mod hell to wade through.

I'm currently out of the country and my credit card expired so I can't get my digital copy for $40... I'll have to wait till around x-mas to get mine unless somebody knows a place where I can get my digital copy using paypal?
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Next weeks is finals week for me... blarghh lol

Though the 7th is a Tuesday I got class on the 8th and 9th so I dont want to buy it and play it sporadically for the next 2-3 days. I'll buy it Thursday night though.

I might try and get online the 7th, that's if my copy arrives on the 7th (have it on one-night shipping from gamestop), or if servers are not crashing like clockwork. but if not, oh well, life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazytimmeh View Post
    At present, I have a lot of snow, I ordered my copy of Amazon, if it isn't gone, no Cata for me ): I regret not purchasing it online ):
    Just do the digital download then sell the sealed copy of Cataclysm you get in eBay for retail price.

I did that when my copy of Wrath didn't turn up on release day so I went to a local shop at midnight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I laugh when I see people that say there will be server restarts and bugs.

Not sure about day 7, but pretty sure not playing on day 1 as I'm finishing a work project these days and won't buy the game before the weekend (11th December).

15+ Year Old Account
    Ill buy it on midnight sale, install, go to bed, school, and play from 17:30 and hopefully be away from the "20players pr. 1mob" did that on wotl, not much fun.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    Wont be playing until the 21dec due to exams.

I'll likely be up at midnight anyway the 6th. Monday night RAW end at 10:00, Family Guy ends at 11:00, and I'll fill the last hour with videos from thatguywiththeglasses.com or Yahtzee Croshaw of Zero Punctuation from escapistmagizine.com. Yep, the 6th is gonna be a fine day for this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazytimmeh View Post
    At present, I have a lot of snow, I ordered my copy of Amazon, if it isn't gone, no Cata for me ): I regret not purchasing it online ):
    Wait what?
    You said you ordered your copy off Amazon.

Then you regret not purchasing it online...Isnt...Isnt Amazon like the biggest online retailer in the world?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvaneart View Post
    My server has been reclassified a "New Player" server so i fear the Q
    Gank the crap out of them before cata, they will roll somewhere else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Luckily enough, my shift patterns for work have me off on the 7th, 8th and 9th.
    So I'll be online, but probably not levelling 80-85 or even 1-10 in the new worg/gob zones, there'll be far too many people camping quest mobs to get anything substantial done.

I think I'll make my worgen/goblin, eat, the fall asleep. ^^

Shinydemon(85) Kuricos(85) Akros(85) Seraphus(81) Ritsura(85) Anathama(85) Arelia(85) Aaurala(66) Solanáa(49) Myasma(60)

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Wait what?
    You said you ordered your copy off Amazon.

Then you regret not purchasing it online...Isnt...Isnt Amazon like the biggest online retailer in the world?
    What he meant was that he regrets not purchasing a digital copy instead since everyone pretty much has cataclysm pre-loaded already and they just need to upgrade their account in order to play on release date.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on getting my rogue to 85 in the first 4 days :O

ALSO: Anyone else getting an elitist vibe from people that say "Its not crack for me" "Im not addicted, i dont have to play right away?" idk, just feels like their being defensive for against an attack that never came O: