Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Anyone having problems with Inscripstion

I have tried for the past 5 days now trying to learn new Major and Minor glyphs but the only thing i get is x3 Strenght or agility. Not sure if its a bug or not.

No i havent learned all of the glyphs, i see some of the glyphs for my lock on the ah but i cant make them.

Please help Thanks

Some (55) glyphs come from the books of glyph mastery. You probably don't have anything left to learn from the major/minor learning but do still from the books.

After 4.0.3.a you shoud check also traineer and book of glyph mastery. I learned some missing glyphs this way.

If you want a good way of keeping track of your own professions for what you need to learn, and where to find it and also to check out the professions of others I recommend Ackis Recipe list. All it does is add a little button in the upper right corner of the profession window and shows what recipes are not included on that list. It might help you figure out what you are missing. I know from using it that the only thing my inscription is missing is Rituals of the New Moon and there is no way in hell I am going to farm grizzly hills for a drop for a shitty twilight (lol see what I did there) offhand.

Get http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...tails/arl.aspx , it will let you know where/how you can
    aquire the ability to craft an item for any profession!
    Saves you from doing daily research when you only miss glyphs from books or vendors (like the case should be here).

edit: should have read the long line of text above (too early for that).
    Last edited by Evilution; 2010-12-03 at 08:24 AM.