Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    At 2:20 is that a light elemental?!?! i know thats necessarily a real concept but still, looks like an air elemental with pally armor haha

Deleted
    I came

10+ Year Old Account
    didnt think i would see deathwing actually IN DH, but was awesome regardless. gives a nice "summing up" feel to take us into tuesday.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just another video to hype people up for the game, and working for me. These videos always make the zones look better. I already enjoy the new azeroth, but am even more excited for the new worgen city, new zones and raids!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnett View Post
    The music was great, I've heard the first bit before (back when all the Cata music came out that is, not on WoW) but not sure when. Anyone know what it's called?
    There was a whole site with all the Cata soundtrack on it.

It was called something like Night Elf Leveling (just codenamed) That's all I know about it. But I think it will be played in some of the night elf forests and areas similar to that.

Deleted
    Great Video! Watched it 4 times in a row!
    Thumbs up!

to those who complained about wanting another cinematic, the one while logging on wasn't enough.

there.
    you.
    go.

o_O

I gotta say, redoing azeroth was blizzards job (which we pay for each month) so I wasn't really giving them much credit but this video showed some cool things that I was slightly impressed with.

That was awesome! Can't wait to be in these zones!

Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    And as we all know, millions of players watch their every video. Oh wait, they don't, they in fact most likely see the content for the first time here.
    Yeah, this was nice for me personally. I generally don't watch videos for sneak peeks of new content. I like it to be a surprise, like it was now, so that I don't have to be like some of the whiners here. "Oh I've already seen it because I played Beta or saw it on Youtube." Duh.

"I want a Tier that actually looks stereotypical.
    Hunter in camo; Rogue in ninja gear; Priest in a prison uniform - that sort of thing."

Amazing video; you'd have to be crazy not to be excited after seeing this.

the first half of the video has some great tunes!

Quote Originally Posted by Argroth View Post
    I gotta say, redoing azeroth was blizzards job (which we pay for each month) so I wasn't really giving them much credit but this video showed some cool things that I was slightly impressed with.
    Well, as long as you're slightly impressed then we're good.

I really enjoyed the video. The music was fantastic to me as well. I agree with the other posters that it got me pretty psyched for Tuesday.

Loving the remix at 1:50 of vanilla's main theme. Original at 1:40 here. The chorus is a bit too loud though =P

Deleted
    really nice, liked it a lot, especially the soundtrack

15+ Year Old Account
    "Wow" & "Goosebumps" sum up my reaction quite nicely.

shweet i cant wait

<3333333 the new areas they look beautiful and for the people saying How OMFGcata and TB videos added the same things kinda, not everyone watched their videos so chillll, k thnx bai

Blizzard really outdid themselves with this expansion. Everything looks amazing.
    Random, mean level 15 deer appeared in Teldrassil to the shock and awe of low-level players. They have been replaced with level 1 fawn.

the music is so amazing, this new version of "Legends of Azeroth" is amazing.

Edit: incorrect song name
    Last edited by Arcano; 2010-12-02 at 11:53 PM.