Deleted
    1/10 fantastic four.

7+ Year Old Account
    Leon: The Professional (1994)

It held up to the sands of time for sure, long movie. But great the whole way through.
    9/10
    The world isn't as bad as you think.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post

It held up to the sands of time for sure, long movie. But great the whole way through.
    9/10
    Totally agree with this, maybe I'd give it even more than 9. Awesome movie, one of my all time favorites.
    Oh, hi.

I just finished up a rewatch of DEATH PROOF, man I just love Zoe Bell
    Last edited by bestellen; 2015-10-02 at 08:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dixincide View Post

9/10
    Leon is also Ronda Rousey's favorite movie and my favorite European movie of all time.

Leviathan (1989) - 5/10. Started well, premise ok, but then went OTT and total cliché at the end. Think lesser-made, horror version of Abyss.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2015-08-11 at 01:34 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Interstellar - 9.5/10 - Would easily be a 10/10 if Matt Damon's character wasn't introduced.

The acting was brilliant all-around. Add the stunning visuals and the emotionally charged score by Hans Zimmer and you experience something unforgettable. The film is an emotional roller coaster. I can honestly say it's one of the few films I'll regret not watching in theaters.

Marley & Me: The Puppy Years (2011); 11/10. Who doesn't love talking puppies

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got to see Guardians of the Galaxy: 8/10

I'm not a big guardians of the galaxy fan. Rocket had fantastic character though, Drax was a little dull and Gamora seemed to lack fire, the glimpse of Thanos was worth almost the entire movie, the fact that the guy who played Thranduil played Ronin was a trip, Lee Pace has great facial expressions. The story was of course about Peter Quill and before I go further: Damnit Marvel what is with you and cancer? The feels! Christ, at least it was tasteful. Good story, good character interaction and multi-character movies are not easy, especially since NONE of these characters had been established in previous movies, I felt like each one got enough space to get their story in. Biggest downside: With the success of Marvel's movie line and it's increasing move towards what is clearly a crossover event, each subsequent movie has felt more and more like a piece of a larger story (and thus caused the movie to feel somewhat less than whole) and I felt that clearly in this movie.

Quote Originally Posted by elucidate View Post
    Interstellar - 9.5/10 - Would easily be a 10/10 if Matt Damon's character wasn't introduced.
    God I hear that.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Terminator - Genisys 5/10

Very sub-par and forgettable movie. It's a real shame they couldn't scale the franchise and breathe new life into it, instead it just falls flat. A view once movie with no desire to see a 2nd time, leaves a lacking impression.

PS - For any movie fanatics that are looking for a treat from the past check out Strange Days with Ralph Fiennes. Can thank me later, 100% worth the watch. A gem from the 90's.
    Last edited by DarkArchon; 2015-08-14 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Biggest downside: With the success of Marvel's movie line and it's increasing move towards what is clearly a crossover event, each subsequent movie has felt more and more like a piece of a larger story (and thus caused the movie to feel somewhat less than whole) and I felt that clearly in this movie.
    Felt like it was the movie that had suffered the least from this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elucidate View Post
    Would easily be a 10/10 if Matt Damon's character wasn't introduced.
    Wait, what, why?
    The 40 minutes following the the introduction of his character were the most exhilarating in the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Wait, what, why?
    The 40 minutes following the the introduction of his character were the most exhilarating in the movie.
    Really liked his character and his surprise appearance too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstormen View Post
    Really liked his character and his surprise appearance too.
    Same, I'm not THAT much a Matt Damon fan actually, but I thought he acted well and had a very real character in the movie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Wait, what, why?
    Although the movie is fantastic, the Matt Damon segment is completely pointless.

Sure, the acting is good and it still flows well. Ultimately though, it was a side story that extended the movies run time. It has zero relevance to the overall plot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ula View Post
    Although the movie is fantastic, the Matt Damon segment is completely pointless.

Sure, the acting is good and it still flows well. Ultimately though, it was a side story that extended the movies run time. It has zero relevance to the overall plot.
    What? They had to choose which planet and which guy they would possibly safe, after all the love crap Hathaway spewed out. They chose the Mat Damon character and after a lifespan of loneliness on a BAD planet he clearly went nuts, which quite frankly would be a quite normal reaction in that position. The way he talks to Mcconnablablabla after removing his communications and smashing the helmet etc. pure genius, pure crazy. The only weird part was how one of the most brilliant people couldn't dock a spaceship.

By your logic, you could also say that the 'water planet' was a side quest. From their perspective it wasn't, and that's kinda what the movie was about .

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    The only weird part was how one of the most brilliant people couldn't dock a spaceship.
    I don't think that was weird at all. Docking a spaceship doesn't require intelligence, it requires practice.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't think that was weird at all. Docking a spaceship doesn't require intelligence, it requires practice.
    Because we all know that the astronauts who got picked out for the most important mission in mankind don't get practice, especially not the smartest guy off the whole team.

that new terminator, 6/10

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Because we all know that the astronauts who got picked out for the most important mission in mankind don't get practice, especially not the smartest guy off the whole team.
    What makes you think his mission involved any docking at all in the first place?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.