Deleted
    Taare Zameen Par

9/10

One of the best movies i saw these times.

15+ Year Old Account

(Knowing, if image does not show up)
    Seen it many times, but it's great everytime! 10/10

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Rewatched Titanic for the ##### time and it remains the greatest film of all time for me. A golden 10/10!

Deleted
    Knocked up (2007) 10/10

This movie is hilarious, about 2 peeps who just met and forgot to have sex with a condom. They had some rough time but when the baby came, it all ended up right

10+ Year Old Account
    Unknown

7/10.

Colombiana - 8/10. Not what I expected and not bad. From the creators of 'Taken', how can you go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Majobu View Post
    Last night i finally watched The Shawshank Redemption. It was fantastic.

10/10
    For the first time???!?!?!?!? How could you live w/o haveing seen this movie earlier :P

@ Topic: We just watched "Easy A"

5/10. meh, one more american teeny movie, trying to be funny. W/o Emma Stone this would have been even a 2/10.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol
    Rating:11/10

Review: Ill quote this one out of the bullseye in entertainment magazine. "Mission: Make the best action movie of the year? Accomplished."

15+ Year Old Account
    Gone with the Wind. 10/10

Simply amazing film.

Deleted
    Transformers: Dark of the Moon.

10/10

Huge increase in terms of quality, production and writing from the second one and just an all out amazing film.

MIP: Ghost Protocol 8/10 was slightly better than the last but not quite as good as the first. Still was a very good film.

Super 8: 9/10 was going to see this in theaters but didn't find the time. Was very good except for the ending which felt rushed and corny.

Rise of the Planet of the Apes: 7.5/10 was actually better than I expected but the story gets dropped about half way through the film and ending was just weird in terms of emotion. O and James francos only good movie to date is Pineapple Express...still can't stand him. Andy Serkis was fantastic though. Also Im a huge fan of the original series so I enjoyed the homage to the original.

Limitless: 6/10 talk about a movie with wasted potential. A clever plot but its never really able to cash in on it. Was a minor disappointment.

Moneyball: 9.5/10 Fantastic movie for anyone who is a baseball fan and still great if you are not. One of the best movies of the year.
    Last edited by theturn; 2012-01-02 at 06:12 AM.
    My System
    Ivy Bridge 3570k OC 4.0
    ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    Saphire 290
    Mushkin Enhanced Blackline Frostbyte DDR3 1600 8GB

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    I watched the documentary The Evolution of Heavy Metal. 7/10

It was decent and had some things that I was not aware of, but there were some bits that seemed a bit off. It also seemed like they cut a hell of a lot from it, which left me a bit disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver

10+ Year Old Account
    The Darkest Hour
    9/10
    The storyline for the movie was surprisingly good compared to the recent slew of apocalyptic alien movies the past few years ( skyline and battle LA namely).
    I think the only thing that brought it down was the way the aliens looked and the music was terribly boring at times. Minor plot holes and such, but overall a very good movie.

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol 9/10

If you're going to make an action movie make it like this. The humor is in just the right places and the action never lets up for too long, and the scenes which are supposed to be tense definitely end up delivering, done very well.
    The earth is not a cold dead place

Deleted
    The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) 7/10
    Just like 3 swedish films - boring as &#%$&. Never understood the praise for original movies. Noomi Rapace was the only good thing there. Its interesting when you read (have read all three books), but all that investigating just doesnt work in a movie. At least Finchers version compensates all that by being masterfully and stylishly filmed, thats why 7/10 .

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Flammen & Citronen 10/10. Amazing movie, one of the best I've ever seen.

So i saw these movies yesterday (it was a really boring day so i decided to watch some moveis)

Forrest Gump - 10/10 - Absolutely amazing film. Love the part when he is Vietnam talking about the ''types of rain'' :P

Memento 10/10 - 6th time i watch this in less than a month. Still mind fucked by it :P

Goodfellas 9/10 - I didn't give it a 10 because some parts seem to ''drag'' it where it doesn't need to...

and i guess that's it

Deleted
    Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull 2/10

I hate this movie. Actually, hate would imply strong boiling feelings - all I feel is a sense of apathy and faint disgust. I can just about start enjoying the jeep bit and the funny bit where Shia lebeouf (don't like him) comes face to face with a glum, disconcerted monkey, before I'm cursing cgi vine swinging, cgi jeep battling and cgi killer ants. The film is utterly incoherent, except for a vaguely annoying conservative ending (shot of bible in indie's desk) and I assume I'm supposed to glean some anti-communist parable in seeing a bunch of russian soldiers fly up into a flying saucer and then Kate Blanchett evaporating after asking the aliens to make her know everything. I've no idea what it means if I am correct in assuming there is some meaning there which someone other then Spielberg, Lucas and Koepp understands.

There were moments of entertainment and some of the acting was good, but all in all the film just annoyed me and disappointed me - especially since I enjoyed the others (particularly Last Crusade) so much.

Inception, was my second time watching it, and now i finally understood most of what was happening, really enjoyed it, the end was a pain in the butt though, as i would love to have found out if the totem kept going. :I

Mission Impossible 4.

3/10. Pretty boring actually despite all the action going on, it wasn't really captivating.

And I know the first thing I do when I get out of a head on collision, at about 50-60mph, after flipping over, in the middle of a dust storm, is get out and run.

Wasn't into it at all.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8