Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Just leave your brain at the door and enjoy some explosions. Typical preparations for any Bay movie. People try too hard to hate things.
    Counterpoint: The movie is overlong and filled with things that aren't robots and explosions. It's really bad at what it does.
    Last edited by Arrowstormen; 2014-07-31 at 10:46 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright. Thnx for the reply all

Lucy - 5/10. It was different, that's for sure. It was nothing like I expected and it was pretty strange to be honest.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Mirror Horror movie or w/e it was

7/10 decent horror :3

10/10 because Karren Gillan
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    Alright. Thnx for the reply all
    There's so many other great movies in the cinema currently, I'd only see Transformers if you have already seen X-Men: Days of Future Past, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, Edge of Tomorrow, How to Train Your Dragon 2 and Guardians of the Galaxy.

- - - Updated - - -

The Man from Earth - 8/10
    It feels wrong to give a movie that literally have nothing but dialogue going for it (even the picture quality looked like something decades older than 2007) the same score as Guardians of the Galaxy, but hey. Interesting dialogue and idea.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guardians of the Galaxy 9/10. Very well made production, and a refreshing breath of life into space adventure movies.

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    I might be going to see the new transformers in a few days. Is it worth it or not?
    If you're a really big transformers fan, you will probably enjoy it. I found it very enjoyable, and tbh i didn't mind the lenght at all, since it was filled with awesome.

Guardians of the Galaxy 10/10

10+ Year Old Account
    Sharknado.

5/10 - It was that bad, I couldn't turn it off and actually ended up enjoying it, a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    LFR can be too easy for individual players, but individual players get lumped with 24 other random people, and it's pretty much certain that in 25 random people you'll have at least one guy who makes you wonder how he managed to switch his computer on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Non Stop: 7,5/10

Pretty solid movie: Takes you very long to figure out who the actual villain is, acting is good. Liam Neesson just steals every scene though (he's my favorite actor). Would have switched the ending a little bit more up. Would have liked it more if they took more of an psychological approach with the girl and Julianne Moore

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Non Stop: 7,5/10
    Takes you very long to figure out who the actual villain is
    The thrilling aspect is really, really good at the halfway point (like 9/10). In the end though with the big reveal, the movie makes no sense because nothing fits. Think I gave it 7/10 personally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    The thrilling aspect is really, really good at the halfway point (like 9/10). In the end though with the big reveal, the movie makes no sense because nothing fits. Think I gave it 7/10 personally.
    It just becomes a mindless action movie in a plane in the end. Could have been so much more.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I actually loved this movie. The music was great. It was mostly just an action movie but the cast was pretty solid. Clive Owen, Mads Mikkelson, Joel Edgerton, etc. This and 13th Warrior are big guilty pleasures of mine.
    It's Mikkelsen.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

9/10

This movie was amazing, and captivated me even under poor viewing conditions (a plane). The only thing holding me back from a 10/10 is Black Widow. She seems way too overly serious and it just comes off in the wrong way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Deleted
    Sharknado 2: The Second one 8/10

Look it's simple, if you are expecting great acting, a serious movie, and a solid plot you absolutely will be disappointed. If you know your going to get terrible acting (the weather girl was best actress for god's sake), terrible plot with massive holes, and movie that is just out to have fun then you will love it. The special effects are the usual Asylum level of poor, being able to see the green screen effects in some places but this adds to the charm, there are also some golden comedy moments, like the moment Richard Kind's hits a shark out of the baseball park. If you enjoyed the first one, you will enjoy this. Cant wait for the third one

10+ Year Old Account
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014): 9/10

I just fucking knew I'd regret not seeing it on the big screen, I felt a bit over-saturated by all the superhero movies lately and decided not to go. Anyway long story short: best Marvel movie ever made so far, what a ride. Not only did they make one of the most entertaining movies of 2014 so far (gonna see the Apes on Wednesday), they added tons of depth and a gripping story filled with intrigue and conspiracy. All in all, I was ecstatic as hell during the entire movie.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2014-08-01 at 09:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoose19 View Post
    Expendables 3 - 6/10 just because of Antonio Banderas and Mel Gibson. Hated the young actors.
    The premier isn't for 3 days... did you get into a test screening or something?
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    The premier isn't for 3 days... did you get into a test screening or something?
    It was leaked online a week ago or so...

Yeah there was a major leak with expendables 3. Apparently some of the workers or something got a copy of the movie, and then downloaded it online. Not 100% sure, but that's what i i've heard.

And yeah, it was a dissapointment to the previous two. The only actors that were truly awesome, were Arnold, Antonio Banderas and Harrison Ford. The young actors were annoying as shit, especially the female one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014): 9/10

I just fucking knew I'd regret not seeing it on the big screen, I felt a bit over-saturated by all the superhero movies lately and decided not to go. Anyway long story short: best Marvel movie ever made so far, what a ride. Not only did they make one of the most entertaining movies of 2014 so far (gonna see the Apes on Wednesday), they added tons of depth and a gripping story filled with intrigue and conspiracy. All in all, I was ecstatic as hell during the entire movie.

how are people watching this? its not in cinema any more and dvd doesn't release until september? shitty cam corder or am i missing something?

edit: it seems the movie is on some torrent sites as dvd/br rip, but all the info i can find online says the dvd doesn't release until late august - September!
    Last edited by mmocef2fdcc82b; 2014-08-01 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    how are people watching this? its not in cinema any more and dvd doesn't release until september? shitty cam corder or am i missing something?
    Blu-ray rip was released today, missed the cinema screening.