10+ Year Old Account
    Home Alone, rewatched for the 5th time, at least.

Still one of the best christmas films, a Solid 9/10. You never grow old for christmas movies.

Berlin Calling - 9/10

Amazing soundtrack and great story. All that needs to be said really.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cowboys & Aliens 2/10. Can't believe I watched it to the end.
    The Allies would've definitely lost World War II if the Horde had taken part

Deleted
    Sherlock Holmes (2009) - 7/10. Was it a good movie? Absolutely, just doesn't really do it for me seeing as I am a hardcore fan of both the books and the series with Jeremy Brett and Edward Hardwicke. But it was terrific, very entertaining.

Warrior 10/10
    Loved the movie. great story even though its not that clear.

New Muppets movie saw it last night.

Was pretty enjoyable haven't seen a musicial like that in a loooooooooong time.
    8/10 only a few things were kinda flat about it, but overall if you miss the old musicials of the 80's/90's its a good one.

Deleted
    Warrior 6/10. Was disappointed in the movie as I heard good things about it. Tom Hardy was good in it though and Nick Nolte is guaranteed at least an Oscar nomination because it's just one of those roles the Academy just loves.

10+ Year Old Account
    American Gangster
    7/10

Decent movie, good plot. Historical innacuracies and such but whatever.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Inglorious Basterds
    9/10
    The film is truly one of the best war movies and the best film about the Second World War ever made, in my eyes. You get to learn the main characters, all of the actors do amazing actor jobs, and Tarantino is just exceptional at directing. The plot is creepy and imaginative, loosely built on the real events. The actors I would praise the most are Christoph Waltz for delivering on of the decade's best supporting jobs. Secondly, I really thought Brad Pitt did a good job, and Eli Roth was surprisingly good too. A must see for every film-lover.

Deleted
    Contagion - 9/10

Really incredible film, director and actors were amazing. The story line is interesting and keeps you on the edge of your seat throughout. Kind of a scary idea that a virus can spread the way they show, but kudos to them.

Recommend it to anyone.

Deleted
    Warrior

7.5/10

Apart from the glaring plot hole and the use of an overly shaky cam, I liked this movie. I'm not much of a martial arts fan; I only watch boxing and not very often, but I can see why people like this movie. The intense fight scenes and the emotional story of both brothers is very gripping and this lead to me not being able to decide which of the two I should root for, which I believe has never happened to me before. Also worth mentioning is the great performance by Nick Nolte. Unfortunately, he didn't get nominated for a golden globe which makes the nomination for an academy award a bit unlikely.

Hesher

8/10

What would it be like to have an obscene and offensive metal head move into your home without warning and put your life upside down and in the process helps you overcome personal loss and tragedy? Well, if you want to find out watch this movie. Its hilarious, touching and moving. Rainn Wilson out does himself in this movie and Joseph Gordon-Levitt achieves something that few actors are able to do, to make an otherwise, on paper, unlikeable character likeable. I especially recommend this movie to any Metallica fans, not only because of its soundtrack but also because of the striking similarities Hesher has to Cliff Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Drive.

8/10.
    I enjoyed it for the most part, but reading reviews about it completely ruined an entire chunk of the movie for me (in the past I made a rule to NEVER read movie reviews because I hate knowing anything ahead of time... but for some off reason I looked it up). I'd probably give it a 9/10 if I hadn't been spoiled ahead of time. Great watch, nonetheless... it's up there as one of my favorites with The Book of Eli, Inglorious Bastards, and No Country For Old Men. I recommend it to anyone who hasn't read anything about it or have just heard very minute tidbits about the story for the full effect of the movie.

Deleted
    Amintiri din Epoca de Aur (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1422122/)
    8/10
    For the natives, it's like stating the obvious but for everyone else, might be useful, so here it goes.

The movie is a collection of re-enacted urban legends from the so-called golden age of Romanian communism. I found it really funny and had a great time overall. Now, if you're a westerner, you might not fully get it, some stuff might seem simply far-fetched or put there just for comic relief, however for people who lived those times (either specifically in Romania or somewhere else in Eastern Europe under a communist regime) things start looking familiar. I guess it's a love it or hate it type of thing and the only way to form an opinion about it is to see for yourself.

I only rate it 8 out of 10 because I'm personally getting kind of tired of this type of films. I get the fact that tragicomedy is the only movie us Romanians can get right because it comes natural to us, but I believe that movies should be more universal than this. Obviously, this may not apply to people not used to Romanian cinema.

The Wizard of Oz (1939 film)

10/10

Still an amazing film to watch, despite it was shot during WW1. There were lot of goofs, like lines not matching their mouths, but comeon it was 1939...

15+ Year Old Account
    The Dark knight was for me the last movie that actualy rated 10/10 all others where more 8 or a 9 but 2012 looks good and so does 2013 with The avengers and The Hobbit.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted
    Hugo - 9.5/10

It was quite an interesting movie, part historical, part fantasy. It showed that there can be tough moments even without giant enemies, and it was quite nice. I did substract half a point thought because some dialogue options are kind of shoved into your face weird, making you say "what?" but besides that I liked it.

I don't think I'm gonna mention the last movie I saw, so I'll chose the one before that.
    Hodejegerene (headhunters) : 9 / 10

plot: a man who is stealing paintings for a living to keep up is expensive lifestyle gets in trouble when he steals a painting that supposedly worth 100million kr, which is actually a fake.

Fun movie, perhaps abit violent, but we love that

War Horse - 4.5/10
    Mainly due to speilberg not casting sarah jessica parker as the horse.
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted
    Black (2005, Indian movie) 9/10

Its about a deaf, blind and mute girl.
    Acting is superb, the girl does a very good job and her teacher (legendary actor Amitabh Bahchan) is also incredible.

Captain America 9/10 simply cuz i am a huge fan of the whole marvel thang

Looking sooooooooo forward to The Avengers, it`s like an 8 year old waiting for christmas eve :P want