Let me tell you of the time i went to Ice Thistle Caverns

I was directed by Umi Rumplesnicker of Everlook to get yeti horns from Icewhomp and to obtain ten thick hides from ice thistle yetis. But before i left she asked another request of me on the way to the cave was a sensor device named Echo Three made to detect if the ice thistles were planning to attack everlook but it was not responding so she asked me to go inquire if it had been broken i obliged since this was on the way. As i got to the mouth of the cave i noticed Echo Three was broken as i inspected the damage i was attacked from behind and i blacked out.

I awoke hanging from the ceiling stuck by an icicle. I concluded the matriarch of the yetis Icewhomp must have done this. I saw my staff had fallen to the ground so i used the power of Nature to bring it back to me and i broke myself free from the Icicle. As i fell i alerted Icewhomp he attacked me i defeated the beast with a starsurge but not without cost i was wounded my clothing had been damaged and i was exposed to the frost. I fought my way from the cave and managed to make it outside. But it was too late night had already fallen i had been out to long and i knew the chances of surviving a night in winterspring's cold environment were 725:1.

Sadly i had to kill my Raptor but he was useful i cut open his stomach and crawled inside thankfully i was warmed enough to survive the night. As the sun crawled out i made my way back to Everlook and gave Umi her hides and horns.

Then i realized... my raptor died i was near fatally wounded all for a mechanical yeti.

The moral of the story is don't deal with goblins.

I see whatcha did thur!

Oh and i bet you thought those raptors smelled bad on the outside huh?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Souper friend View Post
    you thought those raptors smelled bad on the outside huh?
    Rest in Peace Irvin Kershner long live Star Wars!

10+ Year Old Account
    You should have brought your Tauntaun sleeping bag. Next time, be prepared!

www[dot]thinkgeek[dot]com/geektoys/plush/bb2e/
    Last edited by Canaa; 2010-12-03 at 12:02 AM. Reason: Link

I loved the questline one of the best i did in Winterspring haha.