Poll: How many of you will be race changing to Worgen?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Originally from Boston, but my work has had me living in South Korea for the past 2 years.

How many of you are going to Race change to Worgen?

With Worgen currently being modeled as the best class for a Rogue, and the fact that you get to be a badass "werewolf", just how many of you plan to race change?

I think the only thing holding me back is that I feel like I cheated by not playing from the ground up but I'll just level an alt through the first 20 levels and maybe that will take care of the guilt :/

I'm leaning towards my Druid or Rogue as a Worgen, but TBH my Druid changes forms enough as it is.

I am changing my Warrior and Druid into a Worgen the second it becomes available, I have the race changes pending atm. I do plan on levelling a fresh Worgen Rogue though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will be.

Also, poll please?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

My rogue is gonna become one. I may also roll a druid.

Cant decide if i want my warrior or my rogue to be a worgen, im also going to level a worgen druid since i gave mine to a buddy and am now missing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to race change my Night Elf DK into a Worgen. But I seriously regret having sold the starting Death Knight outfit. I could have used that for RP purposes with my Worgen.

Worgen look more menacing and evil with that hood, covering the eyes and stuff.
    Oh well. =P

"With King's Light and Lion's Roar, By kingdom's pact, our spirits soar, Against the Darkness, we stand in defiance, Even in death, Glory to the Alliance!" - Ken Silver, Human Hunter

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yup. They are just too badass not too. I have always said I would never pay money for faction/race/server change but this may be the one thing I won't be able to resist! Plus my human female rogue has bored me to death for awhile now.

I'm going from human to goblin rogue

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally from Boston, but my work has had me living in South Korea for the past 2 years.
    Added a poll for the sake of it.

I am kind of one of those people who avoids the "Flavor of the Month" things, and get all hipstery mad about it. "Oh my favorite race? You've probably never heard of it...".

But this is too awesome not to!

World of Worgencraft?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nope going goblin.

I play Horde.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll roll one, but race changing one of my characters into one isn't a possibility.

Click signature for main character's armory.

Horde ftw goblin shammy ftw

im going Worgen, So ready to get rid of this worthless human

I am seriously considering it, but not for min maxxing reasons. My rogue was not only the first character I made, it is also my only main I have had since vanilla. Would make for a nice change. However those are the reasons why I may not do it. So I am divided right now on the choice

The stealth animations are actually decent, so I might at some point in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I've been playing Horde for a while now but I want a Worgen sooo bad. :C
    I was gunna race change to a female goblin (I r female Troll) but the animations are stupid on a shadow priest.
    Have you SEEN the channeling animation? Not only is it coming out of only one hand in a silly way, she wiggles her fingers and makes a silly face.
    Not to mention when you place dots she looks like shes doing messed up jumping jacks.

Male animations are nice though. :C
    So maybe I'll be a Worgen yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    um... better poll choices please?
    I'm not a "furry"
    But I will be making a worgen.
    I'm not going to race change though, I want to level a worgen and check out Gilneas. I personally think it's extremely stupid that blizzard made it so you can race change to goblin/worgen right away > =(

My Rogue will be changing to a Worgen. This will also afford me an opportunity to gender change as well. Three years is long enough to play a female character.

Also going to roll a Worgen Druid to go through the first 15-20 levels. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm sure that one will be my fifth 85.

Been holding off on making a rogue so I can make one as soon as cata releases, I kept lying to myself that id level a rogue before hand and race change but then I felt guilty for not playing through the starting area's, But, knowing launch days, im probably gonna regret this decision when there's about 10 of us trying to tag the same mob >_<

bloodelf for life.
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.