Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by tracyinva View Post
    Its a alch recipe found through the digs and you have to be an alch to make it or it won't drop for you even.
    As far as i know no one knows how the recipe is obtained. If you're right please provide a source as i really want to get my hands on this thing as soon as possible and perhaps i have missed something. You need to be an alchemist ... thats sure.
    Last edited by Culexus; 2010-12-04 at 02:52 PM.

Hmm, would this "Transformation" Spell have a cast time?

Like any type of mounting, 1.5 sec to transform, canceled if any action is taken (gathering, etc)
    Druid shapeshifting is the only one still without that issue (:

The fact that it has super high material costs and it is BOP, I can't imagine that it will be that difficult to obtain. And as others have said, The chopper was ~15k when it was released. The Mammoth was 20k. And both of those were useless ground mounts. 30k for flying passenger mount doesn't seem too crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by woopytywoop View Post
    I think the money sink is quite big for a BoP mount.
    Chopper is 15k but is BoE.
    Carpets and helicopters are BoP but much cheaper.

So 30k for a BoP seems quite expensive :/, So i hope when it goes live it will become a lot cheaper if it turns out to be only BoP.
    If it would be BoE, I think 30k would be the correct price.

Again, people forget how gold is going to be humongusly inflated in Cata. Just play for a month and you probably have an extra 30k (regarding if you don't farm.)

I don't really care as long the recipe is a smart drop.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickKnack View Post
    Again, people forget how gold is going to be humongusly inflated in Cata. Just play for a month and you probably have an extra 30k (regarding if you don't farm.)
    It's that good? Hmm, that should make people feel less stupid about blowing five grand for master riding, lol...and I can finally make my damn chopper on top of it!
    Originally Posted by Fargo (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    The primordial soup that creates heroes never tastes of rainbows -- it’s a lumpy gumbo of suffering and evil.