The (not so) Great Gate into Mulgore

During Pilgrim's Bounty I was trying to figure out how to get to Thunderbluff for the Pilgrim's Peril achievement what with the new giant gate the Tauren constructed. I found out it was humorously easy and later made a short video about it.

No need to post it twice. And it's meant to block the Alliance vehicles and whatnot out.
    There's flying mounts, think about it. Durp.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDooShuffle View Post
    No need to post it twice. And it's meant to block the Alliance vehicles and whatnot out.
    There's flying mounts, think about it. Durp.
    Anytime someone says "derp" as a derogatory term for someone being stupid automatically loses credibility in whatever they are saying. Please, let this idiotic phenomenon go away. Saying "derp" or "herp" or any conjunction of the two just isn't cool, no matter what you think the "cool kids" are doing. It's just plain annoying.

And no, I'm not campaigning to stop the word on the grounds that it is also a derogatory term to the mentally handicapped, but that should be just plain obvious with anyone with a brain.

On Topic: Yea, the wall was hastily put together, if the alliance really wanted to get through, they'd only need to set fire to it, it is only wood!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Quote Originally Posted by Jamber View Post
    Anytime someone says "derp" as a derogatory term for someone being stupid automatically loses credibility in whatever they are saying. Please, let this idiotic phenomenon go away. Saying "derp" or "herp" or any conjunction of the two just isn't cool, no matter what you think the "cool kids" are doing. It's just plain annoying.

And no, I'm not campaigning to stop the word on the grounds that it is also a derogatory term to the mentally handicapped, but that should be just plain obvious with anyone with a brain.

On Topic: Yea, the wall was hastily put together, if the alliance really wanted to get through, they'd only need to set fire to it, it is only wood!
    Thank you for the essay.

Can you imagine the I can't compete my achievement QQ bliz would have got if they had made it impenetrable?

Quote Originally Posted by VooDooShuffle View Post
    Thank you for the essay.
    If you think that's an essay, I'd hate to see your grades in school.

But yeah, I noticed the missing side a while back in beta. It made me laugh. And the sounds you threw into the video at that point made me chuckle.
    Last edited by Raynfal; 2010-12-03 at 03:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatherdread View Post
    Can you imagine the I can't compete my achievement QQ bliz would have got if they had made it impenetrable?
    Only, there's a zeppelin that travels between TB and Org. It's been there for perhaps a year and a half. And now you can see it arrive yelled if you're in Org, as opposed to outside.

Unless you were joking...then...

OH ya man!
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

The zep thats leaves from the middle of org now thats even less assessable for the alliance to use? I'm horde and I'm all for anything to upset the alliance if fact it would have been gold to stand on the gate and taunt the alliance about smelling like elderberries but alas.

Only, there's a zeppelin that travels between TB and Org. It's been there for perhaps a year and a half. And now you can see it arrive yelled if you're in Org, as opposed to outside.

OH ya man!
    He was talking about alliance chars that couldn't get to TB to get their piligrims bounty table achievement.. Not Horde.. And for Ally zeppelin won't work that easily..

OH ya man!
    'cause a low level character is going to run into org to get a zeppelin to get this achievement otherwise?

This thread was definitely already posted once before.
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”- Buddha