10+ Year Old Account

Nozdormu / Infinite Dragonflight Theory

Posted this in another thread.. but want to give it a spotlight for people's opinions:

Nozdormu actually controls the Infinite Dragonflight, and as he is master of time, he knows how everything will end, he just CAN'T TELL anyone, and he is everywhere at once. I think he is sending the Infinite Dragonflight back in time to screw with time to SAVE the world, and the Bronze Dragonflight are enlisting us to FIGHT the Infinite Dragonflight. Nozdormu is battling with his own flight in a way. So, we are basically screwing ourselves over. That's what I think anyways, would create a very interesting turn of events.

10+ Year Old Account
    This sounds familiar.

Were you sent back in time to tell us this?!

If so, you should have them send you back a little further. I think we've heard that one before.

Just Your Average Lurking Huntard LOLPRIEST forum lurker now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I read this in the other thread, but i see a flaw in it. It would make sense that nozdormu sends infinite, in fact i bet you my Les Paul its true, but why would he take infinite, then make them corrupt unwilling bronze dragons unnessicarily? Personally, i dont think Nozzy Nozbourne is in his right mind controling the infinites. Maybe its a two sides of the same coin thing, infinite leader/bronze aspect.

I hope it isn't yet another aspect gone crazy/corrupt. I rather it be that Nozdormu is the infinte leader in a spiritual way. They are still Bronze dragons afterall, so his leadership could be figurative and not creator/controlling. Nozdormu himself could be a "willing" captive, because he knows that he needs to be for the event to line up.

There are a few cases that involve bronze drakes transforming into infinite ones. In Hyjal Summit Indormi (a bronze drake) says to another "Do you think the rumors about the Infinite Dragonflight are true? I've sensed it...the familiarity." In Culling of Stratholme there is an Infinite Corrupter near the end of the instance holding a bronze dragon hostage and if you don't reach them within a certain time period the Infinite Corrupter transforms the bronze dragon into an infinite dragon. Occulus, one of the drakes outside the entrance to Caverns of Time is now an infinite dragon as of 4.0.3a.
    Last edited by Spartenjak; 2010-12-03 at 06:16 AM.

Deleted
    would be really cool, i gotta check out the entrance to CoT now that youve mentioned the change... i got a feeling we havent seen the last of them olde infinite dragons =P

In the War of the Ancients books, Nozdormu actually hints that he may be heading the way of Malygos and Neltharion (Deathwing.)