Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by abpapollo View Post
    and if u think about it, its easy more or less for the titles but still hard, u stil got the trigger happy dps or the cant hold aggro for shit tanks or the lazy healers to make sure someone dont die...or more or less now that cata is here, ur gonna attract new players and they havnt even heard of naxx...just a thought though
    lol wut? I've done naxx 10 with me tanking as a moonkin and got the achievement. That's at 25k HP, now try it with lvl 85 that have 100k HP. No need to worry about tanks not keeping agro, you're running around with 10 or 25 people with enough HP to tank. And why aren't you doing it with a organized group? PuGs are spawns of the devil and only idiots join them, are you and idiot?
    If you don't have the title now you should have tried it sooner, it's piss easy and not having it only shows you never tried.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erase the content? Good luck levelling from 60 to 80 without Outland and Northrend.

Also, they removed the portals and replaced them with class trainers, and there is an AH by the badge vendors. You have no need to go back to the old capitals until 85 anyway. (I don't know about Shattrath, but I bet it is the same.