Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    From what i've seen in totalhalibut's videos - goblin starting area takes about 2x more time than the worgen zone.

Thanks for all replies so far. To the one that doubts my commitment.. I shall victor!

Now, seriously, I do not know the rules yet, it's been told to get them 1 hour before the contest begins. Although, I'd like to have them now tho ..
    I have played the beta just a BIT.. That means I was just exploring both new zones of the Goblins and Worgens checking the quests out.. Got around 12 or something.

I believe I do got a chance against players that might have played the beta. Why? I don't believe they remember too much of it and they never tried it in a sort of 'leveling as fast as I can' way.

And even if they make a bigger chance than me, with having played the Beta more.. I will use my 5 year experience in Arena and Raiding to make them meet the floor!

I shall indeed look into TotalBiscuits YouTube-vids and prepare.

/Silly roleplay in
    People of Azeroth.. There's not just a Laptop at stake.. The World of Warcraft is in danger..
    /roleplay out

Càpslock

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 04:52 PM ----------

To the people from Belgium who were wondering where the event is taking place, it's happening in GameMania Merksem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBadMann View Post
    Thanks for all replies so far. To the one that doubts my commitment.. I shall victor!

Now, seriously, I do not know the rules yet, it's been told to get them 1 hour before the contest begins. Although, I'd like to have them now tho ..
    I have played the beta just a BIT.. That means I was just exploring both new zones of the Goblins and Worgens checking the quests out.. Got around 12 or something.

I believe I do got a chance against players that might have played the beta. Why? I don't believe they remember too much of it and they never tried it in a sort of 'leveling as fast as I can' way.

And even if they make a bigger chance than me, with having played the Beta more.. I will use my 5 year experience in Arena and Raiding to make them meet the floor!

I shall indeed look into TotalBiscuits YouTube-vids and prepare.

/Silly roleplay in
    People of Azeroth.. There's not just a Laptop at stake.. The World of Warcraft is in danger..
    /roleplay out

Càpslock

---------- Post added 2010-12-03 at 04:52 PM ----------

To the people from Belgium who were wondering where the event is taking place, it's happening in GameMania Merksem.

It seems that i allready have 1 competitor

Haha
    Where in Belgium do u live ? )

Deleted
    Kapellen,Antwerp i'm in the same competition as you! 25 people at 23:00 at GM in Merksem?
    Last edited by mmoc4ddc7f8458; 2010-12-03 at 07:31 PM.

That's right

You're going alone aswell?
    A friend subscribed aswell, but he hasn't been chosen to join the contest.

Still need to find a way to get home tho.. I was not able to do my car driving exam because of all the snow out here..

I am from Hove, Antwerp btw

Deleted
    yeah,I'm going alone too!
    Hehe,I just passed my Driving test the day before yesterday ^^

add me on Msn or something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymos View Post
    Pick the class that you know!

ok Hunters and warriors are Pretty fast in leveling. but if you dont have a clue about how the mech works, or even knowlegment about the skills and rotations ... sir, you are in trobble!

What's your main class in wow ? What are the classes that are you used to play ? did you know all skills?

Take a look in the quest from the start zone.
    Make a Map with what quest are you getting, when leave the zone X and go to Y
    What gear buy (if possible)

Find food and water to survive (IRL) some pain killers helps too (and energetics)
    Sleep well before the contest

Worgen have some advantages, but, Goblin look's better to leveling fast.

Good luck! =D
    It's only a 6 hour contest...the OP won't even get to a high enough level where actual knowledge of the class comes into play. This is especially true since all classes are 1 or 2 button mashing until 10, after that it's just button mashing but with the new skills gained when you spec.

Also, how long is the boat ride from Gilneas to Darkshore? I know it can't be too long, but with only 6 hours, every minute will count. I would agree that Hunter is the best way to go, but I suggest you watch the Worgen/Goblin starting areas, remember to have instant quest text, skip cutscenes. As far as the class goes, read over the talents beforehand so you know exactly where to put points. It may not matter a whole lot, but picking that 1% dmg incr to X ability could shave off minutes over a reduced regen talent.
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Thanks for your income, Shamslam

Ely, send your MSN / battlenet in a Private message pls

Deleted
    Good luck with it!

Deleted
    Bigbad,I have sent them