Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caiden View Post
    it does I believe, Ive never raced changed but my brother has, he changed his char name in the process so you probably can
    Cool. Don't want to lose my name, but I would appreciate a sex change. (This sounds wrong.)
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

I think so.

I've been looking around for a bit and still haven't found a solid answer;

Is the faction change service available before Cata's launch to switch from (ex. Human -> Goblin) ? Or will it be enabled some time into the expansion?

Quote Originally Posted by Celesse View Post
    You can't purchase the race change ahead of time if you're hoping to go from Night Elf to Worgen. It gives you an error saying that you don't have any options to race change to :l

So us Night Elves are fucked and will have to enter into the clusterfuck of other people trying to race change on Tuesday.
    This is only if you are a druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessazombie View Post
    This is only if you are a druid.
    Thanks for clarifying! I should've put that in my post. Night Elf DRUIDS cannot race change until the day of as there is no other race option for them within their faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Vath View Post
    I've been looking around for a bit and still haven't found a solid answer;

Is the faction change service available before Cata's launch to switch from (ex. Human -> Goblin) ? Or will it be enabled some time into the expansion?
    You can purchase a faction change RIGHT NOW if you would like, but have the option to not use it until Cataclysm launches, thus saving you the wait time for the race change to go through. All it does once it goes through is put an icon next to the selected character, but you don't have to do it right away, you can wait.

Signature by Shyama!