Gnome with goblin turbo-bike?

Lol i just saw in my realm a gnome with goblin turbo-bike. He is afk and his afk note "I i got some many questions about this mount". He race-changed and his mount is still in him? I have no other explanations tough.
    When We Ride Our Enemies..

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe there is a bug in which, if you buy a goblin bike and race change, you retain the mount in some way.

Well possibly is this @Zaerix

They can't change it to the Alliance analogue atm because there is none. They might make another couple of Alliance mounts or make the Goblin racial mounts Steamwheedle purchasable. There is also the possibility that they could just yank the mount from your spellbook.

It can be bought only from http://www.wowhead.com/npc=48510

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaerix View Post
    I believe there is a bug in which, if you buy a goblin bike and race change, you retain the mount in some way.
    this has come up before and it's not the case
    he simply logged out as horde while being on his trike, faction changed and logged back onto his alliance
    no bug at all.

edit: and once he dismounts, it's gone for him.
    There have been many cases like this where for example an alliance logged out on his winterspring tiger, faction changed to a tauren and was in org as a tauren with WS tiger.

Have a Nice Day ™...

hes never gonna get off that bike now

He alredy did it, he is in if now

Quote Originally Posted by Themiz2008 View Post
    Did you check and see if he's wearing http://www.wowhead.com/item=53057?
    That's a Horde quest reward, and it can only turn you into other Horde races as far as I know, that would honestly raise more questions than it solved
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaya View Post
    he simply logged out as horde while being on his trike, faction changed and logged back onto his alliance
    no bug at all.

edit: and once he dismounts, it's gone for him.
    There have been many cases like this where for example an alliance logged out on his winterspring tiger, faction changed to a tauren and was in org as a tauren with WS tiger.
    That's not true, I've watched a dwarf mage get on and off of one repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    That's a Horde quest reward, and it can only turn you into other Horde races as far as I know, that would honestly raise more questions than it solved
    No, it turns into any mage race. Though Gnome and human are the only alliance races Ive had so far.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd believe this is a valid reason to give Worgen a mount

No....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spl4sh3r View Post
    I'd believe this is a valid reason to give Worgen a mount

Quote Originally Posted by Chaya View Post
    no bug at all.
    Due to the way the mounts change how they transfer depending on what race you are transfering from/to (see here), I think there's a particular combination where you keep the trike instead of getting a random mount, since there are people who keep the mount and can mount it at will (not just a case of logging out while mounted).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    No, it turns into any mage race. Though Gnome and human are the only alliance races Ive had so far.
    Wrong again.

While all of the races you get turned into CAN be Mages, that is not the criteria surrounding the item.

All of the costumes surrounding that item are Xylem's (sp?) appentencies. If you pay attention while you do the quest-chain for that, you can find each and every single one of them. That's why there's THREE different models for the M Goblin it turns you into.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)