Poll: Would Jaina marry Varian

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darrellmonks View Post
    I really don't understand :P
    What happens to the men shes dated? Are you refering to Arthas?
    What are Arthas' and Kael'thas' status lore-wise?

Jaina and Thrall has already been shot down.

So the obvious answer is Jaina is going to get with Muradin.
    Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring.

Deleted
    I know but I was not aware Kael'thas even knew Jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    What are Arthas' and Kael'thas' status lore-wise?
    Dead and "Merely a setback" mode.
    "Patamon is Vensa's favorite Pokemon"

10+ Year Old Account
    I could have sworn that I read somewhere that Varian rejected some of Valeera's advances, saying she was too young or something.

Might have just been me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binkylol View Post
    Jaina and Thrall has already been shot down.

So the obvious answer is Jaina is going to get with Muradin.
    Are you dissing a DORF, cuz that a bad idea

Are you dissing a DORF, cuz that a bad idea
    Not at all.

Just trying to hook up my boy Muradin.
    Last edited by Binkylol; 2010-12-03 at 10:22 PM.
    Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well. Varian and Jaina getting together would make perfect sense IMO.
    The reasons are pretty obvious and I'm kind of confused no one mentioned them.

Varians ex wife was very similiar to Jaina. She was there to make sure varian doesn't overreact in the same way Jaine is there for Varian.
    Varian simply needs such a person to compansate his temper.
    The other reason is: Look at how Varians ex wife is looking in the comic illustrations and then look a Jaina... I mean, come on!

Deleted
    They should find Varian some love interest imo, he deserves it, man suffered for long.

He got f***ed over by the Defias, who were f***ed over by Prestor, then HE got f***ed over by Prestor and thrown in jail for a long time AND his wife got killed BY A RANDOM THROWN ROCK during the Stormwind riots.

Not only that, but his best friend Arthas turned out to be evil because that slut Jaina f***ed Thrall behind his back, and yet Varian still has to put up with that b**** walking around Stormwind f***ing things up and porting him out of fights.

AND his son is becoming a priest, not a warrior or paladin, so his son is gay.

He needs a women.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. He digged her, she was a cold fish (IMHO), they "dated" (if you could call it that, it was rather one-sided). Then shit happened and he went bonkers.

[Edit: Ok there was more to it than that...but yeah, they knew each other. They were in Dalaran (she studying, him being a one of the magical big cheeses) together.]
    "Work is da poop! NO MORE!" - Disgruntled Dragonmaw Peon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post
    Yep. He digged her, she was a cold fish (IMHO), they "dated" (if you could call it that, it was rather one-sided). Then shit happened and he went bonkers.
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=43633/pr...ders-gold-coin

So who thinks Varian and Jaina getting married is a good possibility. I've thought about it ever since Jaina got involved in WotLK.
    I'd say she's had enough of leader figures who do crazy, blindsighted stuff out of a misunderstood sense of duty to their people...

I'm sorry, if you never played Warcraft 3 or read the Arthas book, don't make assumptions about whom she might be interested.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Judging by the in-game stuff and conversations between Varian and Jaina, plus the fact that they've known each other in the lore since forever...

I'm fairly certain this is gonna happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep.

Arthas, Kael'thas, Thrall (no, I don't think he'll go there either, but he does respect her.)...I really dislike that mousy goody-two shoes mage. I'm Alliance, but I'd help Horde kill her. :P

Jainas men go evil. Wyrnns die. This could go well

Jaina dated:
    Arthas:Bad Guy
    Illidan:Bad Guy
    Kael:Bad guy

Jaina is a Lesbo ever since ARthas dumped her, theres no way lol

Quote Originally Posted by ImNot1337 View Post

[Edit: Ok there was more to it than that...but yeah, they knew each other. They were in Dalaran (she studying, him being a one of the magical big cheeses) together.]
    Sleeploitation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traman View Post
    Jaina dated:
    Arthas:Bad Guy
    Illidan:Bad Guy
    Kael:Bad guy
    She never dated Illidan. He was in love with Tyrande Whisperwind.

Them hooking up would be a pretty dang interesting relationship, seeing as she sheltered the new leader of the Tauren and funneled him cash to get Thunder Bluff back from the Grimtotems, while meanwhile Varian gave the alliance soldiers the green light to arm the Grimtotems over in Stonetalon.

I mean if the two of them found out about that after they were married? Hah! Someone's gonna die, because aiding the Horde is treason and Varian likes to stab stuff. Plus, Jaina'd just be pissed to hear that the alliance was aiding the Grimtotems in their little coup. Especially after she's been palling around with Cairne's son.

I predict a lot of not-so-marital-bliss for those two. Which would be interesting!
    "You guys act like Deathwing isn't going to set you, those murlocs you're killing for a quest, the questgiver who told you to kill those murlocs, and the adorable bunny you /hugged for the achievement along the way on fire for a good week straight." - Massivecow