Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I need a full raid of mages and prot warriors - we are going to spell steal and spell reflect until he is dead!

towards the end of the fight or maybe every few % a leader of one of the dragon aspects will come and help 0.o maybe sounds cool to me
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved that idea someone posted about the podcast where you would be ripping his armor off during the entire fight then getting some finaly killing blows in at 20% or so, like the Son's of Hodir daily quest with the grip, dodging claws and striking in the heart of his neck once he clenches you in his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostypwnd View Post
    Tirion will be stuck in a block of lava during the entire fight, then in the last 10% he'll pop out, 1 shot deathwing, and get all the credit for the kill.
    That made me laugh for a good 5 minutes. Props!

OT: Although I'd love to see 40 man raiding again, it will never happen, there is a reason blizz went to 10/25 groups, going back to 40 would go against their whole modern raiding philosophy.

Quote Originally Posted by santoslhalper View Post
    I think we will get some kind of uber-raid buffs from Thrall and possibly some dragon aspects, hardmode will be to forgo some of these buffs.
    Exactly like Yogg? Who cares, I loved Yogg, I vote for something like this

Regardles of how it will be, Blizz have said that they're gonna make the Deathwing-fight the most epic bossfight they've ever put together. Let's just hope they can pull it of.

Deathwing will be immune to all damage except from players wielding The Fire Extinguisher.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikiya View Post
    And then Deathwings dad will come and say "No dragon flies forever my son!"
    You are my fucking hero, my girlfriend dumped me today and I was in total depression till I saw this.
    hey im gud