How much is skip-able in Mount Hyjal?

Since I already got my 25 quests + extra quests in my bags and I am ready to do the turn-in route the second I log into Cataclysm, I was wondering:

How much can you skip in Mount Hyjal and still be ready to catch up on the questlines without suffering at all? The whole point doing all the preparation before cataclysm hits is because you can then avoid standing at the first 2 quests together with the rest of the realm waiting for mobs to spawn only to get pissed about not tagging them fast enough.
    But whats there to win if you cant skip what you just did with the turn-in route?

As far as I know theres alot of phase questing in cataclysm, because blizzard thinks thats awesome. I couldnt agree more, but that kind of eliminates the oppotunity to skip a few quest hubs and move to a new area to avoid questing with everybody else?

I experienced through the beta that you could skip the first house you come to when landing with the drake in Mount Hyjal and go straight to the quests with the druid + his buddy which actually is "step 2" in Mount Hyjal questing, but anyone know if its possible to skip even more and still get back on track? Or is the phasing already starting there?

Hope someone have the answer to my question and thanks in advance!

- Zacu

Questing is very linear at this point because of phasing. I'm not sure if you can skip anything off the bat.

10+ Year Old Account
    None of it. You have to do all of the first quests in the area before you can continue. The same is true of Vashj'ir.

You cant really skip anything...

So in other words, even though I have done all the preparations and stuff it doesnt really award anything else than ~50% extra exp?

Quote Originally Posted by Zacu View Post
    So in other words, even though I have done all the preparations and stuff it doesnt really award anything else than ~50% extra exp?
    50% extra exp and you get to sit behind everyone else in the quest line who was at the zone before you, save like 15 of them, start questing, when you get to the point those quests will level you from 81-82, turn them in and go deepholm. Levelling fast on patch day is all about being ahead of the quest bubble that is the majority of people, those few mins may not seem like much, but they count for a lot, more so if your server is heavily populated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacu View Post
    It means you can leave Hyjal/Vashj'ir that much earlier (you can head to Deepholm as soon as you hit 82 regardless of how far you got), if you're okay with skipping the awesome end-zone quests.

No its a storyline, you play through the quest to experience the story and then to go onto the next zone and experience that story.

Yup. It's all phased. You have to do it all to get through the zone. Which is partly why I'm not doing the 25 dailies idea.

''I have 1$ separated in 4 coins, how much candies can I buy without spending my coins of 25 cents?''

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    It means you can leave Hyjal/Vashj'ir that much earlier (you can head to Deepholm as soon as you hit 82 regardless of how far you got), if you're okay with skipping the awesome end-zone quests.
    I totally forgot about that! Its awesome to get to Deepholm before the majority, so thats a huge plus I guess. I already did all the quests in beta so storylines and end-zone quests is nothing new to me really. The fun lies in the race to 85 regardless if I get realm first or not. But thanks for the fast answers - so afterall all the preparation is not wasted work