Question Fire - Multiple Target Rotation?

What's the multiple target rotation like for Fire Mages? Like for trash in heroics and such.

10+ Year Old Account
    atm...Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. But I'm traveling.
    WoTLK Heroics or Cata heroics?

I suppose it depends more on your group now, but personally, when I run heroics - it's usually with my guild and I literally only have time for aoe...I'm lucky if a mob stays alive long enough to cast a fireball. So that leaves me with Living Bomb on everything up to the wazoo, some scorches...and insta-flamestike madness.

It works well
    .: Navek: Undead. Mage. Area 52. pewpew!

living bomb on one mob scorch spam use impact to spread dots, 20k dps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Josidiah View Post
    living bomb on one mob scorch spam use impact to spread dots, 20k dps
    Living Bomb on several targets, Insta-flamestrike, get the Pyroblast! buff, refresh Living Bomb on a target, do Pyroblast! on the same mob, use combustion on it, then use Impact's effect to spread the dots. Easly 40k dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    Living Bomb on several targets, Insta-flamestrike, get the Pyroblast! buff, refresh Living Bomb on a target, do Pyroblast! on the same mob, use combustion on it, then use Impact's effect to spread the dots. Easly 40k dps.
    i assume thats Cata heroics??

for WoTLK heroics i do blastewave(with free flamestrike) and 1-2 more insta flame strikes if trash isnt dead depending on the other dps'ers average dps too..