Boa gear hard to get?

2k justice pts for one effin piece? seriusly? does it look like i got time to farm 50 hcs just for one piece?

Heroics at 85 give 85 justice points instead of the 16 they give now.

They raised the price to compensate for people at 85, you can still buy them with Champions Seals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrun View Post
    2k justice pts for one effin piece? seriusly? does it look like i got time to farm 50 hcs just for one piece?
    Those prices are intended for lvl 85 players, where 2k Justice Point is as easy to get as 40 Emblem of Heroism was.

The fact that people are still surprised by this blows my mind. This change was in the patch notes before it was implemented; Blizzard did not just spring this on us. There was plenty of time to get them while they were still cheap. In 3 (!) days, they'll be just as easy to get as they were before.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vekrah View Post
    The fact that people are still surprised by this blows my mind. This change was in the patch notes before it was implemented; Blizzard did not just spring this on us.
    And there are still people who ask: Where did the ports in Dal go?!?!?!?

Yeah. im just gunna wait i think till i get my lock to 85 to get myself some boa gear, then start a worgen at that point.

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 07:04 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JMaggot View Post
    And there are still people who ask: Where did the ports in Dal go?!?!?!?
    what? NO PORTS!?!??!