Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    Hmm, I thought it was head (10%), shoulder (10%), chest (10%), cloak (5%) and ring (5%) + an another ring (5%) = 45% :>

I'm talking about all heirlooms, not wrath. Like when you have an 85 and can get the head and cloak.
    Like I said, I explained it in my post at the first page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Throw raf into the equation and...
    RaF doesnt stack with BoA Heirlooms. (Had Heirlooms + RaF myself, only got the RaF boost)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyilanmenyn View Post
    RaF doesnt stack with BoA Heirlooms. (Had Heirlooms + RaF myself, only got the RaF boost)
    There you have it folks. You either get a max of 25% (BEFORE Cata, "IN" Cata, you can get a max of 65% from 1-80 if you have every possible %+ heirloom) OR the RAF bonus.
    More detailed version of how the xp is granting you % is seen at the last post on the first page.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait lvling wasnt already a joke?

kinda has been since they removed grinding as a needed thing to do from the game

Quote Originally Posted by Davrun View Post
    Okey so already we got 2 pieces of BoA gear, now cataclysm gives us 2 more, a head and a cloak, that makes 4, so we will get a 40% lvling boost, now thats sick..
    We've got 3 pieces now, you forgot about the ring from the northrend fishing event (Dread Pirate Ring if i remember right)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davrun View Post
    Okey so already we got 2 pieces of BoA gear, now cataclysm gives us 2 more, a head and a cloak, that makes 4, so we will get a 40% lvling boost, now thats sick..
    You forgot to mention those:
    http://www.wowhead.com/items=4.-2?filter=qu=7

So 2 of those extra, and you hit 50% leveling boost.

edit: damn you Myrlae :P

You guys have to remember that to get any heirlooms you have to already have an 80 or 85. Which implies that you've already leveled up a single toon. Therefore you are getting a sort of cost reward that if you wish to sink points into BoA's you can quicken your leveling experience on new toons. That isn't unfair or even wrong imo. It's not too fast because you've already done it. Now if this could be usable on brand new toons/accounts then yes it would probably be a problem. But it isn't so imo get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Throw raf into the equation and...
    FYI - RAF only works from level 1-60.

I didn't notice anyone else point this out, but don't you get the cata heirlooms from the new guild system, which you can't get until cata is released. Unless people can guild level enough to get Cata heirlooms on or right after launch, the first wave of 85s can't benefit from increased xp at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    There you have it folks. You either get a max of 25% (BEFORE Cata, "IN" Cata, you can get a max of 65% from 1-80 if you have every possible %+ heirloom) OR the RAF bonus.
    More detailed version of how the xp is granting you % is seen at the last post on the first page.
    This is bs, I just leveled a tauren pala with my friend, full heriloom and he didnt have any, I had to take off my heirloom or deliver without him some times cause I ended up 2 levels higher than him. Ofourse only to 60

The 1-60 levelling is way too fast currently imo. I had BoA's lined up for the new characters I was gonna roll after 4.0.3a, but I decided to just not use any that give +% exp. One of them is currently lvl 32 with only about 20 hours /played. I wanted to do things slowly and smell the roses, but as it is now you do a couple quests and you're on for the next zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Appears like I have to do it here then.
    Rings: You can have a max of 2 (equipped, but you can't have 2 of the same thing). Each of them giving 5% bonus. 2*5=10(%).
    Armors: Cloth, Leather, Mail and Plate. You can have a max of 4 (equipped). Each of them giving 10% bonus. 4*10=40(%).
    Cloaks: You can have a max of 1 (equipped). Each of them is giving 5% bonus. 1*5=5(%).

Let's sum it up: 10%+40%+5%=55%. However, when you reach the level to buy the helmet/legs, you'll also achieve the Guild Perk Level 11: Mr. Popularity v.2, granting an another 10%. In the end, you get 65% bonus xp at max. (If you achieve Guild Perk Level 20, which is the hat section)

Edit after I found out that RaF in fact stacks: So, we'll take the 65% bonus and add it. 300*1,65= 495% bonus experience from level 1 and all the way to level 60. And that only works if you've collected the level 85 heirlooms. Without those, we'll have only the shoulders/chest and a single ring granting a total of 25%. (Shoulder gives 10%, Chest gives 10% and Ring gives 5%) 300*1,25= 375% bonus xp if you got the RaF bonus experience.

---------- Post added 2010-12-05 at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kil Jaeden the Deceiver View Post
    This is bs, I just leveled a tauren pala with my friend, full heriloom and he didnt have any, I had to take off my heirloom or deliver without him some times cause I ended up 2 levels higher than him. Ofourse only to 60
    Edit: Found a link where players have specifically told others that it actually stacks, so I'll have to take it into account. http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...87258813&sid=1
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2010-12-05 at 01:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    I'm totally confused.
    Aka, Heirlooms stack with Raf and Raf doesn't stack with Rested

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kil Jaeden the Deceiver View Post
    Strange, me and my friend leveled up 3 characters together, me always with 20% exp buff from heirlooms, and I never got ahead of him?

Feel free to fact search me, and I'm not going to bother reading all 5 other pages of this topic but from my understanding old bind on account items will not be providing an Experience Boost past 80. This means going from 80 - 81 is also not going to be boosted by current bind on account items. Like I said fact check me, I've read so much incorrect information and assumptions lately that it's hard to determine what actually will happen so in 30 hours we'll find out.