Will Cataclysm Trail be Available Right Away?

Hey, Will The Cataclysm Trail be Available Immediately after it Launches on Live servers? if not then i better just Pre-Order it.
    Playing since 2007.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    super-fail.

Is this like the Oregon Trail of World of Warcraft?
    Also, you're sig is too tall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    Hey, Will The Cataclysm Trail be Available Immediately after it Launches on Live servers? if not then i better just Pre-Order it.
    ur my hero

Quote Originally Posted by iLLFluenT View Post
    super-fail.
    Thanks, Your Comment Was very Helpful and Adding to my Question.

---------- Post added 2010-12-04 at 07:14 PM ----------

Turned off the Long Sig because of the QQ's. and i meant The Cataclysm Trail, what's so difficult to understand here?
    Last edited by Nab; 2010-12-04 at 07:14 PM.
    Playing since 2007.

He's asking if there's going to be a trial for Cataclysm, is it that fucking hard for you people to switch around two letters and not be assholes about it?

And the answer is no.

Oregon Trail was my favorite game in 3rd grade! I didn't know there was a Cataclysm Trail too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    He's asking if there's going to be a trial for Cataclysm, is it that fucking hard for you people to switch around two letters and not be assholes about it?

And the answer is no.
    Thanks.
    Playing since 2007.

Deleted
    Nah, they gave 10 day reactivation to all old timers.. Wasnt a 10day trial in Cata.. They havent done it before and I don't see why they would do it again, theres not much you can do other then level so trial would be pointless

There wont be one for a few weeks after cata release.

And the answer is no.
    I didn't know what he was talking about. When you use a real word in place of another real word that makes sense, people don't question it. Calm yourself down and take a few deep breathes before commenting again please.

And the answer is no.
    Given the fact that there is nothing in his original post to help explain what he's talking about, and the fact that his signature includes the line "Trolling isn't a hobby, it's a Life style." I'm going to say yeah, it is that hard to understand. But thanks for clearing that up for us.

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Oregon Trail was my favorite game in 3rd grade! I didn't know there was a Cataclysm Trail too.
    I'd hate to see a Tauren with Dysentery.