You Desk Pre Cataclysm Release

I'll get the ball rolling

Plenty of caffeine in the form of diet coke and an emergency dongle for possible internet problems

Um, my desk wont change at all, here's what it looks like:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...3&id=503206836
    Brawlking
    Strength and Honor

Mine won't be changing at all. ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Deleted
    Why do you have 3 keyboards?

Also, you should tidy up a bit i think

Are those car keys on the table there?
    Why would you need those if you're going to spend your next month locked inside a room with no light other than the monitor?
    Quote Originally Posted by Membrane
    Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found.
    Yeah, I troll, Whatever

You ever thought of replacing that diet coke with water? You're going to be sitting down, you really don't need the caffeine from Diet Coke.

Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    You ever thought of replacing that diet coke with water? You're going to be sitting down, you really don't need the caffeine from Diet Coke.
    Not sure if troll...

Its not a troll, Water will keep you awake better than Caffine since your not really doing anything physically taxing, the brain needs water to stay focused. There have been countless threads on this on these forums there a good read, if you hve the tiem check them out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adahy View Post
    Its not a troll, Water will keep you awake better than Caffine since your not really doing anything physically taxing, the brain needs water to stay focused. There have been countless threads on this on these forums there a good read, if you hve the tiem check them out.
    Caffeine helps you stay awake :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellphantine View Post
    "Rock Knocker"
    as in Rock Knocker Hellphantine
    Spend 100+ hours melee dpsing under a boss' testicles.
    - From the create your own title thread.

Deleted
    When drinking cola i don't want to sleep but when i drink water i fell the need of sleep bigger (it sound stupid) so i think it is good idea to drink cola instead of water.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciechom View Post
    When drinking cola i don't want to sleep but when i drink water i fell the need of sleep bigger (it sound stupid) so i think it is good idea to drink cola instead of water.
    If that's true, then when you drink cola you aren't gonna notice that you need sleep which is quite dangerous as you could mess up your body, when water makes you feel the need of sleep more, it's because you need to sleep that much.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dranx View Post
    helps you stay awake :P
    Caffeine burns more energy to keep you awake, while water tries to keep energy as a reservoir.

Caffeine will eat your energy which will make you feel sleepy (read: tired) pretty faster than you think, unless you keep eating more food with lots of energy (which lots of gamers do, sadly. Energy mostly from fastfood ). But what most people don't know is that caffeine eats energy slower unless you do lots of sports...that's how some gamers are fat. (cfr. picture above)
    Last edited by mmoc058e0f1fe5; 2010-12-04 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazaroz View Post
    If that's true, then when you drink cola you aren't gonna notice that you need sleep which is quite dangerous as you could mess up your body, when water makes you feel the need of sleep more, it's because you need to sleep that much.
    I lolled.

OP: Sure could use some tidying up around there.