It's going to take at least two weeks too get ten people, to 85, geared thru 5 mans, and ready for ten man content, for any non hardcore guild. Yet everyday more and more social and casual raid guilds are spamming too fill spots in a roster for Cata Raiding.

"We have a raid team for Cata content!"

It's false advertising and it's not even that smart.

Because what people are going to be frustrated by most in the next two weeks isn't going to be trying to get into the new raids, it's pugs that are holding them back from finishing their gearing. Five man cata content benefits greatly from a vent and a preset group, at least till everyone knows the fights inside and out.

The general consensus (taken from my friends who leads guilds on other servers and the ones I've made on my current server.) is that guild made teams aren't going to be ready for 1-2 weeks, then we are all taking breaks for holidays. And we won't mostly have our solid raid teams until the 1st.

This message is for any of you guild leaders who spam trade Looking for more, don't promise what you can't deliver. Be smart and try and have standby's and tanks that will actually work with others too make sure they get the gearing they need.