Having trouble finding a spec

I can't think of a spec to play since I was not included into beta. People say they have reworked the voidwalker taunt, but I don't see it. I literally pull aggro from him in 1 spell. Unless I am missing something he doesn't hold aggro for shit. I was thinking demo or destro because I can burst it down, but it's kind of useless without a pet. Afflic can be decent because the damage output is there, but I don't know how it will do against mobs with 80k hp. Anyone who has greater insight than me please help me.

If you like destro you don't have to use imp, you can use VW (for soloing). The spell I think you are referring to is the demon soul vw ability. We don't have it yet.

Voidwalker - All threat generated by you transferred to your Voidwalker for 15 sec.

Suffering: The voidwalker taunts the target to attack it, but has no effect if the target is already attacking the voidwalker.

As for a leveling spec, I'm pretty sure any spec will be viable to level with and unless you're going for a realm first the small difference in efficiency won't matter. Pick whichever spec you enjoy playing.

I thought he was referring to the demon soul talent of the VW.

You and your summoned demon fuse souls, granting the Warlock a temporary power depending on the demon currently enslaved.

Imp - Critical Strike damage on cast time Destruction spells increased by 60% for 30 sec. Each spell cast benefitting from this effect reduces the bonus by 20% until the bonus expires after 3 casts.

Voidwalker - All threat generated by you transferred to your Voidwalker for 15 sec.

Succubus - Shadow Bolt damage increased by 10% for 20 sec.

Felhunter - Periodic shadow damage increased by 20% for 20 sec.

Felguard - Spell haste increased by 15% and fire and shadow damage done increased by 10% for 20 sec.

Affliction is the most fun imo

Deleted
    Demo is always a strong choice for soloing. And raiding. And probably the best demon soul buff. So yeah demo.
    But your talking about the demon soul effect on the voidwalker? Demon soul is a lvl 85 abilty, and the voidwalkers effect only useful for solo/levelling so its pretty worthess.

But all specs are doing good damage, play what you like.