Thread: Post ur energy

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Mountain Dew and either popcorn, Bugles, or Vienna sausages. Who knows maybe I'll order a couple pizzas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickorus View Post
    Nothing; I have Insomnia, HA.

Hey wait.. Insomnia sucks. =/
    This.

Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows:

10+ Year Old Account
    lush 5 gum and amp love amp can drink that shit all day if i could

Deleted
    red bull and burn and some coffee

im getting few cans of cocaine energy drink (strongest non-shot energy drink, and amazingly dont have a crash effect)
    Guarana powder
    Proper food and drinks for most of it, not containing caffeine.

Btw guys if you drink mountaindew: try to spill a bit, let it dry in, let it get some sunlight for a day or so. turn off the light and it'll glow in the dark, ye you are actually drinking that stuff

And pro-tip:
    Eat cereals and take a shower every 2nd hour(this will hopefully trick your body to think it's morning, alot of my guildies uses this when new games/wow expansions are out and it works quite well), and eat a proper dinner/lunch every third.

CAFFEINE: dont use this as your primary source of energy, but drink a single cup of coffee or single can of energydrink/shot rarely
    why? because it makes you more alert and focused, but thats the only reason you should be drinking drinks with a high caffeine content.

POWER NAPPING: have a egg-watch or some kind of alarm, and set it to 10-20 minutes and take a power nap once in a while NOTICE: you dont have to actual sleep, having your eyes closed and lying down gives you energy aswell, hence a a nap, you jsut rest your eyes for a few seconds.
    Last edited by freezion; 2010-12-05 at 10:32 AM.

you guys know that a glass of water and an apple contains more active nutrients to help you stay awake than all that energy drink crap you drink? all that does is give you a sugar rush then a nasty comedown, if your allready the type that is sat playing computer games all day it might be a good idea to eat something healthy no?
    Yes I, Gwan?

Music's my energy. 7 hour long playlist should keep me going. I also find cold food, and cold drinks to keep me awake.

V8 and a couple of nice green apples.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trispec View Post
    Real gamers drink monster, not red bull.
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoca View Post
    Works because it resets your body clock to think that 5pm is when you woke up or something....
    Anyway, i managed to stay awake for a 40 move marathon using that technique.
    That's not how your bio clock works but you probably excited placibin production.

Energy drinks are awful, even worse when you use them to stay up much longer than you should. Just go to sleep and set your alarm for 6 hours later. You'll be so excited to level that you'll wake up early no problems and have the whole day to level. The later you stay up the more mistakes you make anyway, you'll just be hurting your performance.

you guys know that a glass of water and an apple contains more active nutrients to help you stay awake than all that energy drink crap you drink?
    THIS

Quote Originally Posted by BooMsx View Post
    Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows:
    I just shit my pants. downloaded the song. and am listening to it on repeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at a pic of a classmate (on facebook) once every 10th min. And no, it's not a girl.

A few bottles of coke, just to get hyped up. :P
    Last edited by Sesshomaru; 2010-12-05 at 11:22 AM. Reason: +

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    Coca-cola and doridos. That's all I need. One night of excessive junk-eating won't hurt...too much.
    *nom's on dorito's and sips cola while reading this*
    I second that ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    University: Flagstaff, AZ Summer: Phoenix, AZ

Exactly what this guy said.
    Bro I know how you feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tea and Sprite.
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamslam View Post
    Nothing. Just tape to hold my eyelids open when i get tired.
    Lol'd.. Smart idea tho! Might give it a try! Since I'm going for water only!
    “We all know interspecies romance is weird.”
    ― Tim Burton

Deleted
    Got my frigde full of:
    Hustler (energy drink), Burn (energy drink), Pepsi max (best drink evaaah),And some peanuts and other small snack I can eat to keep my body going!

I get it sometimes D: essentially up for days but never really awake or asleep ftl

that said, its been a few months since ive touched insanity ^^, and I'll be tossin back a few Monsters

1d 19h 56m 20sec