Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by HarryHitter View Post
    The 25 Dailies will work fine, not some dailies don't give experience such as fishing, cooking, weekly raid etc.
    Not sure if I read what you're saying correctly or not, but the fishing/cooking dailies absolutely *do* give experience.

just a question, does it have to be dailies? If I have a questlog full of complete Icecrown quests wont they also reward xp?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osir1s View Post
    just a question, does it have to be dailies? If I have a questlog full of complete Icecrown quests wont they also reward xp?
    Normal quests give experience too.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    servers go offline before 12, come online at 12, log in and you can hand them in
    The servers don't need to be restarted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

The real question is if we can store up rested xp at 80.

pretty sure servers wont have to go offline. Didnt in Wotlk

Quote Originally Posted by Epiclurker View Post
    Rested XP at lvl 80 are resetted as soon you enter your xpac key

Quote Originally Posted by Epiclurker View Post
    You can, but it won't begin to accumulate until your account is flagged for Cataclysm and Cataclysm goes live (Dec. 7).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Murder can be justified and to a certain extent I believe genocide can be justified aswell.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Short and complete answer: You keep your quests, dailies included: 25 dailies= ~40%. You won't have any rested experience because you would have had a bar to rest up until Cataclysm launches. You won't have heirlooms because the current ones don't work at level 80 and beyond and the new ones are unobtainable until 85. And how about instead of trying to cheat your way up, just do it legitimately because if you haven't found a way to do it yet and have to ask on the MMO Champion forums it is unlikely you'll get the world/realm first.

I also heard and i think it was a post somewhere around here that someone spoke to a gm about it, and the quest logs are actually going to be resetted to avoid this little situation... so yea idk.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syniax View Post
    I also heard and i think it was a post somewhere around here that someone spoke to a gm about it, and the quest logs are actually going to be resetted to avoid this little situation... so yea idk.
    You heard... that it was a post somewhere... That someone spoke to a GM...

Unless some of you post the link with the "blue" writing that Blizzard is not allowing to complete 25 daily Q's when Cata hits... Go hide in a corner!
    It was possible before TBC, it was possible before wotlk... If it's not possible for some weird reason before Cata, then they would have said it, link the blue post, or stop posting "I heard, that someone heard, that someone was told"...

15+ Year Old Account
    Locked.

There are pages upon pages of search results for this topic, several under a day old.

Please search before creating!
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines