Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    L2Read. Thread. Title. Stupidest thing you've ever heard in WOTLK? Portals where removed in 4.0.3. 4.0.3 = Cataclysm.
    Not argue but... 4.0.3= The Shattering = PRE-Cataclysm = Still WotLK

Dumbest thing I've heard, or rather read? "Misdirect and Feign Death are useless because they cause me to do less damage."

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok the Stupidest thing i heard was from a 80 tank. "Does my non combat pet take combat damage?"
    He was serious btw..

Quote Originally Posted by tides View Post
    this. This is the most stupid thing i've heard in wrath. Are you realy arguing over that?
    to bad it cataclysm lol nubtrolololo

[edit] wow you cant use caps in post anymore? how can i go billy mays troll mode without ma caps lock keyz
    Edit: BAHUMUT TESTING CAPS
    Last edited by bahumut5; 2010-12-05 at 10:31 PM. Reason: XZ

Quote Originally Posted by revasky View Post
    to bad it cataclysm lol nubtrolololo

[edit] wow you cant use caps in post anymore? how can i go billy mays troll mode without ma caps lock keyz
    So now we're supposed to be taking people with lol in their names serious? Realy? /Soothe you will find someone that listens to your trolling.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    "LFM Patchwerk weekly. 5k+ GS min"

Every single time he or the other Naxx bosses pop up on my old server. Makes me laugh every time.

Newsflash, angry guys, Cata doesn't go live for another three days, we're in PRE-CATA now, so things that are happening can still, imo, be considered WotLK. Since that's still the expansion that the game is running on.

DID SOMEONE SAY [Thunderfury]?!?!?!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaithelock View Post
    "LFM Patchwerk weekly. 5k+ GS min"

Every single time he or the other Naxx bosses pop up on my old server. Makes me laugh every time.
    so 6 dps/2 tanks and 2 healers with 3k gs doing 2.5k dps each would be good enough do kill patchwerk?
    yeah....
    stupidest thing ever heard in wotlk - probably somethin like this

Have a Nice Day ™...

10+ Year Old Account
    random hc pug, me on my pally tank...

mage casts Focus magic on you.
    me: You know, FM would be better on the healer or warlock...
    mage: FM only works on melee, you don't know sh*t.
    me: read the tooltip mate xD

mage has cast Focus Magic on the healer

Quote Originally Posted by Tides View Post
    So now we're supposed to be taking people with lol in their names serious? Realy? /Soothe you will find someone that listens to your trolling.
    I don't think you get what i was trying to imply. You must be pretty insecure to attack my joke name because i was making fun of the people that are not you.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    oh, and arcane mages who do 95-100% arcane blast output damage stating their spec takes skill

Have a Nice Day ™...

Honestly, if he wants to make a guild that will continue to run ICC so be it. If he gets people that are willing to actualy GO more power to him lol. I wouldnt say its pointless if he wants to continue to run ICC but good luck.... Your going to need it..... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Chaya View Post
    oh, and arcane mages who do 95-100% arcane blast output damage stating their spec takes skill
    Is there any other way to play arcane? lol

OT: People saying they had Vanilla PvP titles on DKs. Yeah...go figure.

"How much damage does Deathy do???"

"Jerk why don't you heal me?" "I'm a mage"

"omfg tank" "We're in the LFG for a tank you know"

"come guys, boss this way" "We're killing the boss atm"

"Why do you have Righteous Fury on?" "it doesn't do anything when i dps noob"

Just a few gems I've had in my leveling since the shattering

I have a couple, can't decide which is worse:

1: We'd just finished lootship 10 heroic, Hc Midnight Sun drops, our disc priest asks "Can priests use daggers" despite the fact that they already had the exact same dagger equipped.

2: ICC 25, heroic marrowgar. We'd had to pug three dps because the power was out where three of our guildies lived. One of the pugs comes in, a ret with mostly 264 gear, reg. bryn'toll as his weapon. Pulls 1.4k dps with the 30% buff (that is not a typo). When we ask him why/how he was able to do that, he responds "well, all my gear is broken, can you guys give me money so I can repair?" and he then continues to tell us how we owe it to him for carrying us.

3: 5-boxer makes fun of me for calling in one (1) friend, a holy pally, in order to kill his team and his healer, saying that I suck because I had to outnumber him to win, and that I wasn't playing fair. because 6 is less than 2, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    guy: LF1M dps VoA 25
    me: inv pls
    later on...
    guy: why are u not healing?
    me: im dps...
    guy: wtf?!! i said i needed a healer not dps!!!
    *you have been removed from group*
    me: 0_o

[Me]: Want me to rez you pet for ya?
    [Hunter]: I get a pet?
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaya View Post
    so 6 dps/2 tanks and 2 healers with 3k gs doing 2.5k dps each would be good enough do kill patchwerk?
    yeah....
    stupidest thing ever heard in wotlk - probably somethin like this
    actually, ya. I tanked naxx 10 with my guild less than 12 hrs after I hit 540 def. Its an entry level raid.

OT: There are so many, I can't even begin to count them all. The 1 I can remember the most wasn't so much stupid as just clueless. There was a pally asking for dps advice in trade, and I wanted to help. I inspected him. He asked my questions about spec, gear, you know...basic stuff. He is spec'd ret but has a 1h and a shield. And he asked me how come SoTR wasn't in the rotation. I couldn't believe he had gone 76 levels without knowing how to dps. But I was nice and helped him find his way. That cconvo in general was the dumbest thing I heard in WotLK

I spammed tradechat for 1 more healer for ICC 10 then g2g and 3 rogues asked if they could join.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    actually, ya. I tanked naxx 10 with my guild less than 12 hrs after I hit 540 def. Its an entry level raid.
    cuz thats exactly what i asked, right?

Have a Nice Day ™...