Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

Most annoying quote of WotLK?

One of the things that I really enjoyed about Wrath was the boss quotes, most of them were pretty well done, but there are still some god awful one's out there.
    Which one did you guys hate the most? I'd have to go with "Suffer, mortals, as your pathetic magic BETRAYYYYYY(voice crack)S You!" The quote in itself is alright, but the way the voice actress says it just makes me cringe. Matter of fact, pretty much any Sindy quote does that.

"Don't start dps till I pull the whole room"

That one has to be the most annoying of all.

In the mountains...

The colossal RP before LK that goes on so long that people who've done HLK can quote it all. EVERY WORD.

Quote Originally Posted by deevicoos View Post
    The colossal RP before LK that goes on so long that people who've done HLK can quote it all. EVERY WORD.
    Yeah, there were plenty of those moments in Wrath. Awesome RP events that are unfortunately unskippable and get old after the first 5 times.

Wotlk had too damn much RP that put u to sleep. LK's 1min RP was like quick Bio before the actual fight.

Deleted
    PPs quotes was awesome the first 5-10 times. Now they're just plain annoying :c

I remember you ... in the mountains

6K GS pally LFM (whatever) daily! Pst!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xleetskeetx View Post
    If they wanted to starl up and get angry in combat, fine, whatever, but there's no reason to be PISSED THE FUCK OFF when selling things to a vendor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimora88 View Post
    Vendor turns around, "Yes, can I hel-"
    Worgen female, "OMFG IMMA SELL YOU SOME AWSUM SHIT."
    Vendor looks thoroughly confused, "Ma'am I'll gladly buy it if you just cal-"
    Worgen female headbutts the vendor, dumps her backpack on him, robs him, and merely hop-skips away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongoljingoo View Post
    Wotlk had too damn much RP that put u to sleep. LK's 1min RP was like quick Bio before the actual fight.
    very true... there were actually a few people who WENT afk during the rp before saurfang and lk today in the icc I was in, and were back in PLENTY of time to be ready for the fight.. those rp's were cool the first time we saw em, but the 3rd...4th..7th..809th... yeah... I want to claw my eyeballs out...

I'd have to second the 'BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" from sindy as the worst, after being stuck on her for weeks and hearing that hours on end........ *shudder*

So much RP in ICC...
    I know the opening dialog in ICC by heart.... and the LK dialogue....

And every boss quote before their abilities...

I actually did reg LK on my alt last week without noticing that vent went down and I wasn't hearing any calls from the Raid Leader. :|

Suffer mortals, as your pathetic magic, betrays you!!!

personally i got attached to kologarn yelling OBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Quote Originally Posted by Zanno View Post
    "Don't start dps till I pull the whole room"

That one has to be the most annoying of all.
    this

>~.~> Please refrain from replying just to write "This"...

EDIT: sorry, my bad lol
    Last edited by zlygork; 2010-12-05 at 02:53 PM.

You are fools to have come to this place! The icy winds of northrend will consume you!

"betraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!"
    Druid Paladin Priest Warlock Death Knight Hunter Mage Shaman Warrior Rogue Legendary Epic Superior Uncommon Common Poor
    Quote Originally Posted by Bytes View Post
    2016: Blizzard builds their new HQ on the moon

Hope wains....
    insert PC something here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serane View Post
    I'd have to second the 'BETRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!" from sindy as the worst, after being stuck on her for weeks and hearing that hours on end........ *shudder*
    ^This it will haunt my dreams for the rest of my life

Any of the 100,000 "merely a setbacks" in wow right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Anything said by Sindragosa or Lady Deathwhisper.