Thread: Help with Grid

Help with Grid

Really simple. I'm coming back to this game for cataclysm, rolling a goblin rogue. In the mean time, I'm doing things like remaking my UI (screenshot at the bottom).

Basically I have a kgpanels spot on the bottom right part of my screen wide open. I want my Party/Raid frames to fill that slot, meaning they scale in size based on 5/10/25m configurations (ie. loading a new profile for each one).

Is it possible to get grid to fill such a space? When I try, it can fit three frames in the box but the next one goes down, offscreen. I want it to go right. Is this possible? Is it possible with another addon?

Thanks
    -Mostowizard

Current UI:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-12-05 at 09:36 AM.

whenever I have to set up grid i queue for AV so i can fiddle with the size and spacing of everything in a 40 man raid so i know that everything will fit in the space i want it to when that time comes. I usually set the orientation to grow from the bottom up so I wont have to worry about names falling off the bottom of the screen (esp since i use grid for mouse-over heals). Just play with the sizes of the name boxes so you can get them all to fit in the box. Give it a shot and hopefully it works out for you. I'm kind of a grid fangirl so sadly I don't have any other suggestions if this doesn't work out for you. GOOD LUCK