Thread: Tattoo Parlor?

Tattoo Parlor?

Ok title says it all what do you guys think of a tattoo parlor in WoW much like the hair cut one?

would be nice......but who is gonna see ur fancy tats if ur covered from head to toe in armor?

i think it would be cool but i don't see it happening because it would mean a lot of work for the art department and they couldn't get the "dance studio" together because of its workload...
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Similar to Fable? I would like it.
    However, until Blizz decides to put focus on truly unique player appearances, they would be hidden/useless.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

way to much work for blizzard. cool thought but get me dance studio first

15+ Year Old Account
    How would you see them? Would you have to institute a whole new system of hiding gear? Would it all be facial tattoos? I think it could be cool if implemented correctly and if there was an intricate way of removing/hiding armor to not totally remove it (think 1 shoulder/one arm in a guantlet) type thing.

Might also help everyone from the same class/race from looking the same.

Quote Originally Posted by sleekit View Post
    i think it would be cool but i don't see it happening because it would mean a lot of work for the art department and they couldn't get the "dance studio" together because of its workload...
    beat me too it

I'd be more in favor of them implementing more options for hiding/showing armor, obviously not to let it go so far as to have people raiding naked "for the lulz", but being able to do things like only showing one shoulder piece, or only one glove or sleeve of the armor, etc. might be neat. Doubtful it would happen, and frankly I'm fine with that, I'm still waiting for my damn dance studio!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    It would be an awesome, but we covered in armor so I don't exactly see the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be kind of cool. More customization to your character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nahh, no thanks.