Low Level Dungeon Stories

So how many of you have been leveling a new alt lately, and had some pretty terrible players that you came across in LFG and since the 15-60 instances are tougher now you've had people leaving left and right and QQing
    For me it was in Deadmines. The group was two balance druids (1 of them me), a hunter, and 2 holy pallies. The tank was one of the holy pallies, he didn't have RF on at all, and everytime I asked him to put it on, he said "low lvl dungeons r 2 ez i can just run in nd hold threat" well every single pull he couldnt hold aggro at all, and the 1st time we wiped (1st boss of Deadmines) he called us terribles that need to learn how to play the game and that we should all DIAF. It made me lol, because he was terrible himself. What are your stories?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Frost Mage (Me)
    Death Knight x 3 - all DPS but one queued as tank
    Paladin - tank spec'd but queued as healer

Thats just a shitty group make up.

Just a reminder to keep it clean, no naming/shaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was a noob tank. In stratholme. He was charging foward without any consideration fro the rest of the group. He missed a abomination which started to attack the healer. I (As a rogue) decided to sacrifice myself to save the healer. I began to tank the abomination to the best of my ability. I almost killed it when the group wiped. Tank began whining about how we werent dpsing and the heals were shit (because they were healing me too) and that i shouldnt be tanking and that i pulled the abomination (that he missed) in the end we kicked him after a level of QQ i havent experienced before or since in my 5 years of wow playing.